PDA

View Full Version : Fair to say Trion owes us Key Codes?

Vomiting Wolf
06-03-2013, 04:53 AM
Today alone, in just a period of three hours, two more major Arkfalls ended up timing out due to the crystal appearing to having something better to do and not show up again + plus that damned Hellbug Matron that just slid under the ground instead of actually dying and supplying any form of reward.

I still dig this game big time, but chasing after five or so minor Arkfalls at a time, it's getting a little frustrating. with an humble estimate of 3 KC/Arkfall? that'll be 9 Key Codes thanks Trion.

Heart you.

Gratty
06-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Well I think we should get more than just 9 keycodes. Especially because I had run ins with about 15+ bugged arkfalls already >.<

Vomiting Wolf
06-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Ha, true enough!

I was just talking today alone man. Not to mention countless others.

XCL Grindin
06-03-2013, 07:20 AM
Ha, true enough!

I was just talking today alone man. Not to mention countless others.
I had it happen at least 5 times yesterday..

stormbringer328
06-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Prepare to bombarded by the loveliest forum hounds for asking for handouts. I don't think they owe us anything except for keycodes. Not gonna happen. They'll never give us any compensation. Case in point: when boosts just paid for disappear Trion does nothing to make good. Last weekend they gave a 3 day boost that disappeared before 24hrs. The only thing we should be asking for is for them to FIX it good and proper. Last 2 patches claimed such. Lmao. So that's all I want.

Vomiting Wolf
06-03-2013, 07:29 AM
Good point. I don't really want handouts as much I just want things to work properly.

If the key codes weren't so valuable, I wouldn't really care. Especially over the Bonus Loot weekend..

pozie
06-03-2013, 07:32 AM
that'll be 9 Key Codes thanks Trion.

Heart you.

Good point. I don't really want handouts

LOL what huh?

Vomiting Wolf
06-03-2013, 07:59 AM
LOL what huh?

The full quote was "I don't really want handouts as much I just want things to work properly" get it right or leave it be.

Chevota
06-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Severely disagree... In 3 days now ive earned well over 500 Key Codes thanks to the weekend. Why anyone is even Arking, i has no idea lol.

Yeah it sucks that the Arks arent working correctly... AGAIN... but make the complaint to get them fixed, not for free keys. You can quadruple those lost keys in a few Co-Ops.

Vomiting Wolf
06-03-2013, 08:10 AM
It's a time thing - OR a "time poor" thing I guess. I need no violins, but game time can be sparse and unfortunately the ability to sink anymore than 5 or so hours from an entire weekend is more of a dream than reality.

pozie
06-03-2013, 08:17 AM
The full quote was "I don't really want handouts as much I just want things to work properly" get it right or leave it be.

then why did you say i am owed 9 keys and why was the topic "Fair to say Trion owes us keys" if you NOT looking for handouts?
Why not call it "Fair to say Trion owes us a game that works properly"?

Vomiting Wolf
06-03-2013, 08:26 AM
then why did you say i am owed 9 keys and why was the topic "Fair to say Trion owes us keys" if you NOT looking for handouts?
Why not call it "Fair to say Trion owes us a game that works properly"?

Because the later clarification was that a working system would be more desired than the unrealistic dream of Trion actually dealing out Key Codes because an Arkfall glitched. Truth is, we really are somewhat "owed" these items that we work for and due to the games faults, do not receive.

I consider a handout to be like a freebie, charity, somewhat undeserved. If you disagree and are completely happy with the game, then great, thank you for your input and you may now leave. But don't come here to pick the wording apart, it's just really unhelpful.

Gratty
06-03-2013, 10:12 AM
But don't come here to pick the wording apart, it's just really unhelpful.

Truthiness. It is incredibly unconstructive and achieves nothing.

Also, I wish they actually cared about this game. They can talk about how they do all day long, but they have yet to actually show it. Actions speak far louder than words, and so far their actions have showed us that they can't fix the game without breaking a lot more things along the way. Not good.

griefbot
06-03-2013, 10:16 AM
those arkfalls were not bugged. you just forgot to equip your shovel!

Vomiting Wolf
06-03-2013, 10:41 AM
those arkfalls were not bugged. you just forgot to equip your shovel!

LOL my bad!

Lupis Volk
06-03-2013, 03:54 PM

Aww but i want to cut and past quotes to make the person look bad. yeah gotta love these people.