PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on improving trade system

Redddevil
06-03-2013, 08:29 AM
It seems to me something needs to be added to the game to make trading easier. I'm not sure if an auction house would be something I would want. It would be nice just to have a tab under were you can inspect another player were u could see posted items available for trade. That way if you see something you want just request a trade and make an offer. This at least I think could be added on to the game without too much difficulty I mean you can already see their gear a couple of slots showing what you want to trade would help I think.

Valentine
06-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Definitely need to be able to chat while trading....

Redddevil
06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
A trade chat channel would be nice to have when you open a trade with someone.

Iceberg
06-03-2013, 09:23 AM
There's a trade system? O_o

I wouldn't even know how to start trades on this game, the UI design is just bad.

sQuinty
06-03-2013, 09:25 AM

This is probably my biggest frustration, having to close the trade window to let them know something isn't there is just annoying. Plus being able to chat would offer more if you are just showing someone what you have for trade.

Olaf
06-03-2013, 09:35 AM
It seems to me something needs to be added to the game to make trading easier. I'm not sure if an auction house would be something I would want. It would be nice just to have a tab under were you can inspect another player were u could see posted items available for trade. That way if you see something you want just request a trade and make an offer. This at least I think could be added on to the game without too much difficulty I mean you can already see their gear a couple of slots showing what you want to trade would help I think.

I agree, I dont like idea of auction house. Half of the fun is to find the item you are looking for from a lockbox/a trader, the other half is trying to make a deal. A chat channel inside trade window will be nice.

Redddevil
06-03-2013, 09:58 AM
And if you do it while still in a group with other players would be nice as well. That might be too much to wish for though "sigh". But if I could just inspect a nearby player at a town or arkfall see what he has available for trade and if he has something want make an offer or just move on to the next nearby player.

Whisky Tango
06-03-2013, 10:06 AM

You can, use a mic.

JxSiN
06-03-2013, 10:35 AM
I talk while trading all the time and I trade a lot. It's called a mic.

I'm also against the idea of an auction house. I just have a feeling it would make some prices too extreme, especially when the number one way of business is bartering and not scrip.

battleshipka
06-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Trade chat channel that goes across all worlds would be nice. Especially if there was an ability to post items like in wow, make a mouse icon come up in full chat window mode and be able to click it to see stats.

Shikozu
06-03-2013, 12:31 PM
There's a trade system? O_o

I wouldn't even know how to start trades on this game, the UI design is just bad.

Been playing PC for several weeks now. Didn't know trading with other players was possible. Yikes.

BorderlandsWasSchtako
06-03-2013, 12:36 PM
auction house so we can end the street shouting and being ignored by the ******bags that have all oranges and an inventory full of mods. Auction House so I can flat rate these level 3 mods I have for 5k a piece and 10k a piece for synergy. Flat rates no gouging.