PDA

View Full Version : Defiance: The Plague trailer

SovereignN7Executioner
06-03-2013, 09:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl83x7khonU this is a pretty awesome trailer hopefully this goes live soon

Silent Hysteria
06-03-2013, 09:06 AM
ZOMG!!! ZOMBIES...glad to see something original! /S ... all that aside.....I'll be playing it.

Grit
06-03-2013, 09:09 AM
really....zombies..... *sigh*

SovereignN7Executioner
06-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Haha as unoriginal as it may be, I'm just really pumped for new content.

Pyth
06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
really....zombies..... *sigh*
Because it hasn't been done before!

JammyThumbs
06-03-2013, 09:17 AM
It looks good and its free! enough said!

zinoc
06-03-2013, 09:24 AM
This trailer was amazing..Please say this DLC..

Solo
06-03-2013, 09:26 AM
i posted the same thing, but you got it before me.

Grit
06-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Because it hasn't been done before!

Pyth ole Buddy,

I'm from pittsburgh.. i LOL at anything zombie anymore.. we're Zombie Capital of the world thanks to George Romero!!

soo glad to know that in a terraformed earth we'll still have zombies lol

Mike Boccher
06-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Its live today guys http://myxboxlive.com/gaming/prevent-the-plague-new-defiance-update/

SovereignN7Executioner
06-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Edit: You wrote this Michael? Did Trion give you a time table of when they expect it to go Live today?

Nice find Mike and sieges is included yes!

CaptainNerdLife
06-03-2013, 09:55 AM
I gotta agree with Sovereign...any new content is absolutely welcomed in my eyes. I love zombies...big Romero fan...and, yes, overdone especially recently...but...meh...I love Defiance...love zombies...and love new content so I'll take it!

Mike Boccher
06-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Edit: You wrote this Michael? Did Trion give you a time table of when they expect it to go Live today?

Nice find Mike and sieges is included yes!
Yes I wrote it I write for that site. It was from a press release trion issued this morning. No actual time frame but prob some time today

Pyth
06-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Pyth ole Buddy,

I'm from pittsburgh.. i LOL at anything zombie anymore.. we're Zombie Capital of the world thanks to George Romero!!

soo glad to know that in a terraformed earth we'll still have zombies lol

George Romero is preparing you guys for the inevitable. Those of us out in the sticks will be the first to go.

Everyone knows that zombies are attracted to low population density and corn.

CaptainNerdLife
06-03-2013, 10:16 AM
George Romero is preparing you guys for the inevitable. Those of us out in the sticks will be the first to go.

Pyth...just don't try to have s*x in a field at night and tell the girl that eveything will be fine

Mylo
06-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Trailer looked interesting. as much as we have been waay too innundated with zombies ( as these are not the classic corpses re-animated, but rather the 28 days later/I am legend broken people.)
be interesting to see if this was one of the things that the Votans were working on during the war, as it only seems to target humans....

Pyth
06-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Pyth...just don't try to have s*x in a field at night and tell the girl that eveything will be fine

I'll have to remember that ;]

But I think the least of any woman's concerns should be a viral zombie outbreak if she's already made lifestyle choices that led to me bedding her.

CaptainNerdLife
06-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Trailer looked interesting. as much as we have been waay too innundated with zombies ( as these are not the classic corpses re-animated, but rather the 28 days later/I am legend broken people.)
be interesting to see if this was one of the things that the Votans were working on during the war, as it only seems to target humans....

Well...and spoiler alert here if anyone hasn't collected the data recorders from the previous "episodic content" that explains (scroll down if you don't care or have already collected and listened to them):
the symptoms are due to possibly a form of Irathient flu

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Le sigh. Zombies. Can't stand the whole genre and its overdone to boot.

Oh well, its new content, so whatever :)

Grit
06-03-2013, 10:48 AM

Actually it's us "country boys" that'd have the best chance of survival... we wouldn't be one's to panic.. we'd just load up and head to camp haha. .22 LR with subsonic ammo and a homemade supressor.. shoot zombies all day long haha!! I do know i'd head west though..probably try to get to the Rockies...lots of "high ground."

i bet this new addition to the game shall be fun, may spark a few more of my boys to play the game again.

Combo Breaker
06-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Actually it's us "country boys" that'd have the best chance of survival... we wouldn't be one's to panic.. we'd just load up and head to camp haha. .22 LR with subsonic ammo and a homemade supressor.. shoot zombies all day long haha!! I do know i'd head west though..probably try to get to the Rockies...lots of "high ground."

i bet this new addition to the game shall be fun, may spark a few more of my boys to play the game again.

I live across the street from a graveyard. In the country. I am not skeered. I gots something for those folks.

KodiakDuck
06-03-2013, 01:02 PM
So what if we as a community fail to find the cure like they want us to? Will Defiance(the town and show) have a zombie out break? Is the show prepared for that scenario?

MagellanD
06-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Oh look zombies! That's new! At least their pre rendered videos work.

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Oh look zombies! That's new! At least their pre rendered videos work.

Speaking of those, where are they? Is there an episode mission?

DasRouse
06-03-2013, 06:46 PM
I heard Wednesday we should get them. I just saw another version of it on tv while watching the show.