PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found a way to read weapon max xp bonuses?

Cednats
06-03-2013, 09:59 AM
My FRC assault rifle has +15% fire rate for 5 seconds after something. I assume it's self revive but I can see the tops of a couple letters in the second word so revive doesn't seem right.

griefbot
06-03-2013, 10:49 AM
yea that one is self revive, you kind of have to just see what pieces of the top half of the words there are and put together the puzzle, sorry

Cednats
06-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the reply. I figured it was revive. If only it was reload this gun would be amazing.

griefbot
06-03-2013, 10:57 AM
yea it would.. my favorite bmg had the stat unlocked +15% run speed after full reload and then the next time I logged in it changed to the +15% fire rate on self revive :(

mbergeron
06-03-2013, 10:58 AM
You can put the weapon in the salvage matrix screen and that should open it up for you can read the bonus.

Cednats
06-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Could you explain a little more? I tried but still couldn't see the description fully.

MRE
06-03-2013, 11:34 AM
yea it would.. my favorite bmg had the stat unlocked +15% run speed after full reload and then the next time I logged in it changed to the +15% fire rate on self revive :(

Thank you for confirming my belief that stats can change (twice) on weapons and I am not losing my marbles (just stats).

Also I have had the problem of reading the third line on the weapon upgrade, it gets all mished up. Its like the dev team did not believe any one would bother resetting a weapon more than once and did not allow for the extra writing.

mikepaul
06-03-2013, 11:47 AM
After I did the second restore of El Diablo, the max XP bonus has been different every time I log in. Last one was 0.91 reload or something, far less exciting than what I'd had before.

I'm hoping it will lock back in eventually, and when I see it's something good again I want to use up the XP on it again and see if that stops the changing...

Patch notes for 1.021 (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?83737-Patch-1.021-Patch-Notes) call them "Mastery effects" so I may remember to use that term later...