PDA

View Full Version : Charge Blade To The Gut data recorder glitch?

CaptainNerdLife
06-03-2013, 11:39 AM
I posted this to the bugs and issues area too and I apologize now if this was already posted here as well....but has anyone else experienced the issue of unable to interact with the Charge Blade to the Gut data recorder at Miwok Ranch for the Sausalito recorders pursuit?

My list says I still need it, but when I go I'm unable to interact with it as if I've already nabbed it. I've logged off, logged back on, left the area and came back, etc.

Johnnykev
06-03-2013, 11:42 AM
I believe there's 2 data recorders in the barn at Miwok on opposite sides of the 2nd floor. The list may just be bugged, so you might want to check back there again just in case. I had that happen, but it was early on prior to any real patching going on and it did just what you're talking about.

CaptainNerdLife
06-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Ah-ha! I was not aware there might be 2 data recorders. I'll check later when I can hop on. Thanks Johnny

mikey
06-03-2013, 11:45 AM
I posted this to the bugs and issues area too and I apologize now if this was already posted here as well....but has anyone else experienced the issue of unable to interact with the Charge Blade to the Gut data recorder at Miwok Ranch for the Sausalito recorders pursuit?

My list says I still need it, but when I go I'm unable to interact with it as if I've already nabbed it. I've logged off, logged back on, left the area and came back, etc.

I had the same problem I put a ticket in and they ticked the pursuit for me no problems

CaptainNerdLife
06-03-2013, 11:47 AM
I had the same problem I put a ticket in and they ticked the pursuit for me no problems

Yeah...I submitted an in game bug report but haven't had any updates yet...if nothing happens in a week or so (after I check Johnny's lead of possibly 2 recorders being there), I'll use the Trion website customer support to see if it can be corrected

Johnnykev
06-03-2013, 11:56 AM
I'm almost positive because I thought the same stinking thing. But there it was, just on the other side of the freaking barn, right in front of me.

Niurok
06-05-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm guessing "That's all I got" is still bugged?

CaptainNerdLife
06-10-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm almost positive because I thought the same stinking thing. But there it was, just on the other side of the freaking barn, right in front of me.

and, sir, you were correct!!! That was my problem. It was on same level just on the other side of the stupid barn!!! Now I just need to silver that stupid Moonshine Shack hotshot.