PDA

View Full Version : Getting an image of your character....

SteveQ
06-03-2013, 11:55 AM
How can I rotate the view on the 360 so that I can see the front of my character?

I have a HDPVR and would love to capture some images, also is there a way to see in the game via 1st person?

MRE
06-03-2013, 12:16 PM
To see your character from the front go to the loadout screen, your character can be manipulated there for a front view.

SteveQ
06-04-2013, 04:11 AM
I was wanting one that was in game tbh with certain locations in the background.

Combo Breaker
06-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Only on a quad are you going to get that. No first person.

Mowazzy
06-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Have a friend take a HQ pic with their phone or camera

MRE
06-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Have a friend take a HQ pic with their phone or camera

Thats is a very clever idea. Much cheaper than my second idea. Buy another xbox/tv/game, just a little more expensive ;)

Combo Breaker
06-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Thats is a very clever idea. Much cheaper than my second idea. Buy another xbox/tv/game, just a little more expensive ;)

How about have your friend pose while you record. If you want your info on the screen someone else can't take the picture. If you use a second xbox or a friend then their info is what everyone is seeing. Save money and just have someone outfitted like you pose and zoom in with say, a pistol.

Echoe
06-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Over at top notch toolworks if you go up top and get close to the rail it will allow you to rotate around your character.

KjcKiesh
06-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Apart from the above suggestions, the only other I know of is to sprint and rotate the camera while you're running, so basically you sprint and then rotate the camera with the right stick at the same time as moving the left stick from up to down (hope that wasn't too patronising..)
Not particularly useful in this scenario but I like to use it to see new Outfits/Hats up close in the open enviroment