PDA

View Full Version : Biggest ******bag act in the game

Coolrockski
06-03-2013, 12:56 PM
I have seen this in co-ops and pvp: the cerberus blows up the other runners around it..for their teamates. It's lame and really not all that funny.

Ryme
06-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Didn't even know you could shoot unmanned vehicles.

Outlaw49x
06-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Sadly there is allot of that going on, and not just with vehicles, meh whatev...I will get my rank, weapons, resources and missions done by PLAYING. Dont sweat it bro, just play your game. ;)

PeterPolaski
06-03-2013, 01:01 PM
I believe that's for a pursuit.

Atticus Batman
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
I believe that's for a pursuit.

The problem is people think that. Guess what though? Unmanned vehicles DON'T count. YEs I will admit I know, because I have blown up an few in ever type of pvp that has vehicles. Trion got this one right. I kill unmanned vehicles then check my pursuits and it does not count. I kill manned vehicles and check pursuits and it counts. See where I am going with this?

Btw @ PeterPolaski sorry if it sounds like it was meant for you. It wasn't. Your post just seemed like a good one to reply to.

Shadestryke
06-03-2013, 02:25 PM
I thought (in my first PvP game) that it was all vehicles for the pursuit. However, after reading it again the pursuit specifically states enemy vehicles. Even if unmanned vehicles did count, unmanned friendly vehicles wouldn't...