PDA

View Full Version : Trion just stop

oxXxSPECTRExXxo
06-03-2013, 01:19 PM
seems everything they do is wrong trying to play the new map but.............. cant revieve ....cant reload...when you change to a second weapon it just switches back to the first............................................. ....................... There new motto should be WE GET IT RIGHT BECAUSE WE DO IT TWICE LOL...........

Killuminati
06-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Real talk though, Trion is trying to deliver the game fast as possible to people with minimum downtime. People demand updates fast, they get fast updates that aren't fixed. People demand more time on the updates to fix them, then people complain that there are no updates. The community has them running around with there heads cut off

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Well maybe they shouldn't let the inmates run the asylum...so to speak

lllWARCHILDlll
06-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Its unfortunate. Im not in the clouds or looking at things negatively all the time. But when today came I just kinda felt like "Ok. Siege mode will be out later. Maybe THIS will go off without any issues." Truth be told I get things need time and to be playtested thoroughly. So.... was it playtested? Is this the standard now? *shrug*

Fresh Ammo
06-03-2013, 02:03 PM
It was extremely fun but it was lagging extremely bad. I really hope they fix this today :)

physics
06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
seems everything they do is wrong trying to play the new map but.............. cant revieve ....cant reload...when you change to a second weapon it just switches back to the first............................................. ....................... There new motto should be WE GET IT RIGHT BECAUSE WE DO IT TWICE LOL...........

I have been playing this game from day one and have never been anything less then slightly annoyed by the bugs.
Do you wanna know what's annoying???, trying to kill a dragon flying backwards in a loop (skyrim). It's impossible actually.

I have never seen so much crying. The game is a triple platform release and runs and drives every day for me.
Yes, it has bugs, do said bugs prevent me from playing and enjoying myself, no.

PeterPolaski
06-03-2013, 02:10 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l485/saldrich27/image-4.jpg

Ridilen
06-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Yes Ironhide, again. And always.

DMC14
06-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Well maybe they shouldn't let the inmates run the asylum...so to speak

this they should take there time getting the patches (or whatever) right before releasing them. there probably wouldn't be such a problem for people if we could play single player offline.

ArcHunterXxPattakxX
06-03-2013, 07:43 PM
I hate playing single player and that's probably why I am playing defiance despite the lag. No single player game interest me right now anyways

DejaVooDoo
06-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Real talk though, Trion is trying to deliver the game fast as possible to people with minimum downtime. People demand updates fast, they get fast updates that aren't fixed. People demand more time on the updates to fix them, then people complain that there are no updates. The community has them running around with there heads cut off

Real talk through, Trion has repeatedly claimed that this game was in development for 5 years. Real talk though, the updates are neither fast nor effective. Real talk though, literally anyone who has ever played this game should have known that running all the Sieges simultaneously would render the servers unstable. Real talk though, Trion made all the Sieges pop simultaneously anyway. Real talk though, people are demanding competence and they're not getting it. Real talk though, they're not even getting basic common sense...

Daholic
06-03-2013, 07:48 PM
I have been playing this game from day one and have never been anything less then slightly annoyed by the bugs.
Do you wanna know what's annoying???, trying to kill a dragon flying backwards in a loop (skyrim). It's impossible actually.

I have never seen so much crying. The game is a triple platform release and runs and drives every day for me.
Yes, it has bugs, do said bugs prevent me from playing and enjoying myself, no.

There you go champ!

Lets bash Skyrim, which was one of the best games in its genre (Bugs and all) compared to Defiance which isn't even in the top 40 in its own genre.

Cyripax NeoPrime
06-03-2013, 07:50 PM

well they shouldn't listen to every whiner in the community and not half *** it and do it right the first time by taking the extra time on it. The way it is now they spend more time trying to fix it after release then if they just did it right the first time. id be happier if they didn't make announcements until the patches and add ons were actually playtested and less glitched. then they wouldn't have ppl asking when its coming out every 5 minutes because they wouldn't know about it yet. patience is key to this games survival. ppl need to understand and hey, if ya cant wait around for good content to drop then just leave. ill be here happily running arkfalls and co ops until the defiance gods bring me the new stuff.

dominad
06-03-2013, 08:07 PM
this they should take there time getting the patches (or whatever) right before releasing them. there probably wouldn't be such a problem for people if we could play single player offline.

YES!! I think this is a major issue I like having a single player campaign at times but also the game for consoles needed to be promoted as a ONLINE ONLY game. I think if people were aware it required an internet connection at all times to play they may have considered more carefully.