PDA

View Full Version : Please fix menu lag

SilentBob420BMFJ
06-03-2013, 01:29 PM
If you have to dumb down the graphics, DO IT, because menu lag is ridiculous. When I go to change my loadout, it should NOT take 15 seconds (I know you can blindly do it). When I open my map, it should not take 15 seconds to load. This happens frequently. Menus don't need to have lots of graphics on them, make them even simpler if you need to. The menus are loading too much at once possibly as well.

Why menu lag and not lag in general? Well for one, I don't lag in games really, and second, I really notice this most in menus. Besides my vehicle sometimes not appearing when I call it for 10 seconds, I don't get any other lag.

dominad
06-03-2013, 06:59 PM
It all seems to depend on what you are doing sometimes the menu never laghs other times things never appear on it for a good while or not at all. Still it is useful if your character or an npc or something glitches it might fix it. Annoying yes but everyone here says the game is just like this. I can't see many things in the menu either?

Cadzie
12-13-2013, 06:43 PM
yeah what is with this? it still does it, and it doesn't matter where you are, like I've been in a low pop area, and still menu lag

crasher
12-13-2013, 07:14 PM
yeah what is with this? it still does it, and it doesn't matter where you are, like I've been in a low pop area, and still menu lag
Shtako!!!!
Lagged all the way since jekkin' JUNE!!!!

DanteYoda
12-13-2013, 07:49 PM
I am getting this as well now bring up loadouts and everything is missing for a few seconds..