PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters / Hackers will be banned.

shutchamouth
06-03-2013, 01:48 PM
I am sick of invincible shields and 20/2 KD ratio. If I catch it Im submitting a ban and suggesting a ps3 isp brick as well.

Play right or Dont play at all. If you can't shoot like the rest go play another game. Instead of plaguing ps3 games go earn a career programming. Be a role model dont be a tool.

Tayman
06-03-2013, 08:22 PM
I am sick of invincible shields and 20/2 KD ratio. If I catch it Im submitting a ban and suggesting a ps3 isp brick as well.

Play right or Dont play at all. If you can't shoot like the rest go play another game. Instead of plaguing ps3 games go earn a career programming. Be a role model dont be a tool.
So anyone with a 20-2 kd is obviously cheating right?
Don't be an idiot please, k thx.

thomax
06-03-2013, 08:29 PM
tayman's right:cool:

chicksticker
06-03-2013, 08:35 PM

If he went 20-2 he died twice so he isn't invincible. He is just hard to kill.

Babydoll
06-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Yeah I went 18-0 once not. Cause I cheated but because you guys suck at pvp

Shadow assasin
06-03-2013, 08:52 PM
i'm not that good at pvp but I have done like 17-2 in shadow war before and 9-0 in td. I didn't cheat... its just luck

Black_Adder_
06-04-2013, 12:43 AM
There are sometimes those moments when 1 team has 4-5 really good players in it and the other team seem to have only new players or very, very, very ... players. It's just a matter of luck on wich team you happen to be at that moment. I don't think I have ever actually seen instantly recharging shields though - it might be that problem is more in your net connection than in others cheating.

Jay Common
06-04-2013, 04:41 AM
I'm not going to say that it is impossible...but dude is right. It may not be everyone but there are definitely some weird things going on, especially in Freight Yard. Watched 1 guy with a BMG waste 4 dudes (including me) and not get touched. Syphon is not supposed to work that fast. I agree that most of the time when u see guys with huge K/D its cuz the other team sucks...but some of the things I have seen are just downright sketchy and there is no other way to explain it.

Babydoll
06-04-2013, 07:03 AM
I'm not going to say that it is impossible...but dude is right. It may not be everyone but there are definitely some weird things going on, especially in Freight Yard. Watched 1 guy with a BMG waste 4 dudes (including me) and not get touched. Syphon is not supposed to work that fast. I agree that most of the time when u see guys with huge K/D its cuz the other team sucks...but some of the things I have seen are just downright sketchy and there is no other way to explain it.

So you are going to cry because some guy is probally at max level 20 on BMG and has a Orange + 4 slot weapon with T3 synergy mods that all fall in the same line? If you want to be beast then hunt down the mods and work on your over all weapon level. I destroy people when I use my AR cause Im at max level with a full max weapon and I have it with T3 mods. I dont use much in pvp cause Im trying to level out other weapons, but please stop the hate because others put in the time with one weapon rather then jumping around all game to the newest and shiney new toy

bigdirty
06-04-2013, 07:08 AM
Awesome gear and full perk loadout, of course it will make it easier to beat some newbie player with 2-3 perk slots and terrible weapons.

Jay Common
06-04-2013, 09:58 AM
So you are going to cry because some guy is probally at max level 20 on BMG and has a Orange + 4 slot weapon with T3 synergy mods that all fall in the same line? If you want to be beast then hunt down the mods and work on your over all weapon level. I destroy people when I use my AR cause Im at max level with a full max weapon and I have it with T3 mods. I dont use much in pvp cause Im trying to level out other weapons, but please stop the hate because others put in the time with one weapon rather then jumping around all game to the newest and shiney new toy

Nobody is crying you little punk I am simply making an observation. My pump shotgun is a lvl 3 but with my grind fragger I have K/D like that all the damn time. PVP is so cheap a parapelegic could get 15/5. NOONE should survive with 4 ppl unloading bullets simultaneously into him PERIOD. I don't give a damn if they're skill level is 100 that unbalances the game and makes it not fun for other people.

I hold my own just fine in PvP. Tell me I'm cryin again than look me up in deathmatch.

And while we are at it, please tell me the name of this 'synergy' that makes you impervious to bullet damage. Quit trolling and ****.

xaosykotik
06-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Wonder if anyone reported me yet.........20 kills in freight yard is a slow match for me... not very hard to go 20-0 with a bugged immunizer tho. I don't use it(often), but most of the masses prefer it to any other weapon right now. If they fixed the burst mod and made people actually aim the thing........a whole lot of people would be in trouble.

Strigol
06-04-2013, 01:20 PM
I've been using cloak w/ 3 cloak perks, 3 explosive perks and hp regen perk, combined w/ a purple sticky grenade launcher no synergy (skill level 9) w/ 4 shots, and a blue immunizer, also no synergy (skill level 12) w/ the glitched full auto mod on it, will swap out the immunizer for a spanner trapper (skill level 9) when Im feel like trolling shotgun users.

20/2 is an average game, especially on freight yard, just setup on one of the rooftops or at the top of the parking structure and use immunizier on people on foot, then the launcher on vehicles, use cloak as an oh **** button to run off and heal, 2 ammo crates on the bottom floor of the place ensure you stay topped off as well.

Its pointless to play with any weapon that doesn't auto track or have splash damage as you'll just get gunned down by those that do, so do what I did and join in the party and reap the same rewards. Sure the perks help, but realistically you can do just as good as anyone else w/ the right weapon types and by using hit and run tactics

Red Dot
06-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Someone doing well in PvP doesn't mean that they are cheating.

Perhaps they just know how to use the weapons they have. Perhaps they have practiced. Perhaps they were lucky.

More than once I've had 25+ kills and 1 or 2 deaths. Not because of cheating but because of luck and practice. It's even easier to do in Shadow War and Freight Yard because of the 3 person vehicles.

Doing well does not equal cheating. Are ther people that cheat? Yes. Does everyone who does better than you cheat? Hell no.

Ferah
06-04-2013, 04:41 PM

it's people with this mindset that will prevent actually cheaters/hackers/what ever from being punished. the whole "woe is me cause i suck so i'm reporting" will become spam to trion. and then as others report actual cheaters and such it will be ignored, with trion believing it's another poor sap such as the o.p here seeking vengeance on people who happen to be better than themselves

Slop
06-05-2013, 02:15 AM
actually its not impossible to kill a shield glitcher so you can go twenty and 2 and still be cheating... just saying. it seems alot of the shield glitchers ive encountered will play normal till they die once or twice then glitch so there not getting redflagged with a 40 and 0 game

Sword
06-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Those guys are the cowardly cloak 'n shotgunners.

Slop
06-05-2013, 02:19 AM
you think a shotgun is bad try a permanently invisible big boomer and canker.

Sword
06-05-2013, 02:23 AM
you think a shotgun is bad try a permanently invisible big boomer and canker.

Yep these are the main reasons why i hate pvp

RegularX
06-05-2013, 07:37 AM
I'm very doubtful we have hackers on the PS3, it's one of the things Sony does quite well. And 20-2 is certainly no evidence of someone cheating. Someone one-shotting a progenitor - then maybe I'll buy it.

bigguy
06-05-2013, 07:41 AM
todays server side patch is supposed to eliminate the shield glitch

Indra Echo
06-05-2013, 07:52 AM

Ok this is ridiculous. There's no way to "hunt down" random crap that may or may not drop or cannot be found.

And if you want to put it that way, then yes I will cry if someone has a very rare weapon that is fully modded with fairly rare stuff that I do not have and cannot get in some tangible way in order to be on an equal footing. I will cry because I have no option other than to attempt to go up against some players that do use an infinite cloak exploit so that even when shooting they do not break cloak and that either by design or by accident do seem to also have near invincibility.

In Shadow Wars I have played games where players stand on top of the beacon and cannot be killed, no matter what. Nothing touches them and it happens very often. Besides that, there are other players that seem to be bent upon just screwing up every other players' games. They block spawn points or destroy cerberuses for their own team.

PvP is frustration upon frustration and because as of yet the game only features a couple of different modes and relies so much upon a player being lucky with lag (lucky sometimes if you don't have it and lucky if the other player does have it), it's a headache and not fun. If there were other modes where players all start with the same weapon or even modes of play where everyone is limited to certain weapons like in hotshots, there would be more options that some could play and might have fun with. I don't mean getting rid of the current PvP, but creating other modes. Some with no EGO perks and barebones weapons and all that.