PDA

View Full Version : My New Favorite Weapon - AR's? Who Needs Em.

Overtkill21
06-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah this is a brag thread, so if you don't like it - move along.

I pulled this lovely little weapon last week. Initially I had thought of trading it, since I had my Orange AR already, but then they went and nerfed shotguns (my secondary weapon) and I was forced to reevaluate keeping it. Boy am I glad I did. This little puppy is a BEAST.

VOT Tachmag Pulser -- I hated these before this little wonder.

Radioactive Nano Effect -- eats through shields like butter. I don't care if you have a Rhino with max capaxity, you're going down.
All Mod Slots Unlocked - I have now put on Grenadier Level III mod on it.
EGO Level: 1369

XP Mastery Bonus: +30% Rate Of Fire upon...(I honestly can not see the rest but I don't care much...)

Synergy: Grenadier - Grenadier is a great synergy for a Fragger like me. Love my 24 sec. frag grenades.
[1] -10% Recoil
[2] -20% Recoil
[3] +5% Grenade refresh on kill
[4] +10% Grenade refresh on kill

x1.15 Crit Mult -- Icing.
15% Grenade Recharge on kill HOLY SMOKES DOUBLE JEOPARDY!
x1.10 Fire Rate -- More Icing.

So with this weapon I am now able to refresh my grenade in 17 seconds with just two kills, up that just two kills more and grenade refresh is down to less than 10 seconds.

How's that for a beast?

derby0187
06-03-2013, 04:33 PM
i have a assault rifle that by far exceeds that by 10 fold

lets just say i dubbed it the name .. minisaw

J_matt
06-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Yeah this is a brag thread, so if you don't like it - move along.

I pulled this lovely little weapon last week. Initially I had thought of trading it, since I had my Orange AR already, but then they went and nerfed shotguns (my secondary weapon) and I was forced to reevaluate keeping it. Boy am I glad I did. This little puppy is a BEAST.

VOT Tachmag Pulser -- I hated these before this little wonder.

Radioactive Nano Effect -- eats through shields like butter. I don't care if you have a Rhino with max capaxity, you're going down.
All Mod Slots Unlocked - I have now put on Grenadier Level III mod on it.
EGO Level: 1369

XP Mastery Bonus: +30% Rate Of Fire upon...(I honestly can not see the rest but I don't care much...)

Synergy: Grenadier - Grenadier is a great synergy for a Fragger like me. Love my 24 sec. frag grenades.
[1] -10% Recoil
[2] -20% Recoil
[3] +5% Grenade refresh on kill
[4] +10% Grenade refresh on kill

x1.15 Crit Mult -- Icing.
15% Grenade Recharge on kill HOLY SMOKES DOUBLE JEOPARDY!
x1.10 Fire Rate -- More Icing.

So with this weapon I am now able to refresh my grenade in 17 seconds with just two kills, up that just two kills more and grenade refresh is down to less than 10 seconds.

How's that for a beast?

That is a smg not an AR

uninhabitableheart
06-03-2013, 04:43 PM
That is a smg not an AR

He's saying he likes his SMG better than his old AR.

J_matt
06-03-2013, 04:56 PM
ah ok to tired to read

Assasino
06-03-2013, 08:22 PM
for long i have always used an AR as my main weapon until a friend would always brag about his SAW.
Tried it for a bit and have it in my 4th loadout but reload is so gawd awful that i am back using my Assault Rifle. Dark Matter and Mutants are done for quickly only drawback is the clip is not nearly as large

ventuz
06-04-2013, 12:43 AM
you can see weapon mastery bonus from looking at salvage matrix "attach mod"

Here's my little beast.

http://i.imgur.com/6cXPIoT.jpg

I'm going to need to fill in mods with cannoneer.

Black_Adder_
06-04-2013, 02:09 AM

Here's my little beast.

I have blue tachmag with better stats - the problem is the mag is empty in 2 seconds so it sucks in both PvP and PvE (can kill in a blink of an eye STATIC targets only).

Overtkill21
06-04-2013, 04:26 AM

Here's my little beast.

Thank you so much - I couldn't see most of the XP Mastery Bonuses on my weapon since the recent update.

Overtkill21
06-04-2013, 04:42 AM
I have blue tachmag with better stats - the problem is the mag is empty in 2 seconds so it sucks in both PvP and PvE (can kill in a blink of an eye STATIC targets only).

Blue Tachmag with better stats than mine? Not that I doubt you, which I do, but please enlighten me.

DarkstarRaOsiris
06-04-2013, 10:43 AM
AR's and SMGs are solid weapons but personally certain pistols are definitely geared for massive damage if you have decent aim.

Conrad Verner
06-04-2013, 10:49 AM
The Tachmag is the best SMG IMO. Kill's em dead in one clip, but a reload booster stock on a veteran synergy Tachmag with the Pumped Up perk and watch your ego recharge super fast.

As for those complaining about the SAW reload time, use Preparedness perk and it reloads as you use your secondary weapon. I used to use a SAW and Heavy Shotty and never had to reload.

Overtkill21
06-04-2013, 01:38 PM
The Tachmag is the best SMG IMO. Kill's em dead in one clip, but a reload booster stock on a veteran synergy Tachmag with the Pumped Up perk and watch your ego recharge super fast...

Exactly the same idea with this SMG - only not EGO but Grenades! I was throwing a grenade every few seconds last night in the Siege matches. It was just great to nail infected with multiple grenades before a Detonator user could even reload.