PDA

View Full Version : What vendor do you buy lockboxes from?

MacGrube
06-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I got an orange shield from the vendor SE of Iron demon ranch, it a was from a tier 3 lockbox. Haven't had very good luck anywhere else.

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 02:40 PM
It doesn't matter what box you buy it from

WeeohhWeeohh
06-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Who knows...it might be. I would wear one of my fiancee's dresses if it gave me a better chance to get higher quality loot. AT LEAST GIVE ME A FRACKEN PURPLE!!!

gamingreal
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Who knows...it might be. I would wear one of my fiancee's dresses if it gave me a better chance to get higher quality loot. AT LEAST GIVE ME A FRACKEN PURPLE!!!
Lol the mmo world is full of boys playing as girls and girls playing as boys,
i suppose they should be called Tansmedia-Transgenders, so why not in real life as you play as a girl in game, particularly if it doe give you better loot.

lllWARCHILDlll
06-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Ill buy from whatever vendor sells me and my friends a lag free siege mode that nobody gets disconnected from. ;o)

SydSynister
06-03-2013, 03:07 PM
I only buy them at Iron Demon now. I know it doesn't really matter, but I haven't had any good luck any where else... all my oranges (I've gotten four now) have come out of that one lockbox.

They've all been crap, though. I've gotten really lucky with the color, but not with the type, lol.

Alexri
06-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Lol the mmo world is full of boys playing as girls and girls playing as boys,
i suppose they should be called Tansmedia-Transgenders, so why not in real life as you play as a girl in game, particularly if it doe give you better loot.

I play as the opposite sex for the very simple reason that if I'm going to spend potentially hundreds of hours staring at the back end of something, I prefer a decent view