PDA

View Full Version : Afflicted flailers in Mount Tam

loracsilver
06-03-2013, 05:13 PM
i am having a hard time finding any afflicted in Mount Tam. I need to kill the flailers in that area to finish the pursuit. Anyone know some good hunting spots in the Mount Tam area?

marshy
06-03-2013, 05:15 PM
i am having a hard time finding any afflicted in Mount Tam. I need to kill the flailers in that area to finish the pursuit. Anyone know some good hunting spots in the Mount Tam area?

Go over the second bridge going past the radio tower and there on the left hand side

Whisky Tango
06-03-2013, 05:18 PM

Try Collective Plaza.

mrbruce300
06-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Right outside Iron Demon Ranch. Spawns pretty often. Got it in about 30 minutes.

loracsilver
06-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Try Collective Plaza.

I'll check that area again. Didn't see any when I went through, but I didn't look real hard in that area. Didn't seem like an area for them to be, with all the mutant emergencies there. TY

loracsilver
06-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Right outside Iron Demon Ranch. Spawns pretty often. Got it in about 30 minutes.

Iron Demon isn't part of Mount Tam. I have that one.

Whisky Tango
06-03-2013, 05:38 PM
I'll check that area again. Didn't see any when I went through, but I didn't look real hard in that area. Didn't seem like an area for them to be, with all the mutant emergencies there. TY

They are there. They are at the bottom right hand section of the Plaza, where the open area is. I completed my 10/10 pursuit there.