PDA

View Full Version : EGO 2378 item picked up by EGO 200

mikepaul
06-03-2013, 05:16 PM
My EGO 200 character hasn't traded with anyone, so I have to assume the blue EGO 2378 SAW with 2 slots was on the ground for him to find.

How often does a high-EGO weapon get drawn into a game for a low-EGO character to pick up? New bug or just my first occurrence?...

lordchun
06-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Had to be a bug. Do u have ur main at that level. I'm not sure if its possible but maybe some server lag popped the wrong level in

Aztrial
06-03-2013, 05:21 PM
My EGO 200 character hasn't traded with anyone, so I have to assume the blue EGO 2378 SAW with 2 slots was on the ground for him to find.

How often does a high-EGO weapon get drawn into a game for a low-EGO character to pick up? New bug or just my first occurrence?...

Let me get this right, ur lvl 200 character found a lvl 2378 weapon???

IntenseSpirit
06-03-2013, 05:22 PM
I'd wager that it was leftover in your claim box.

Aztrial
06-03-2013, 05:31 PM

Ahhh, yeah tht sounds about right

mikepaul
06-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Wait. So there's ONE claim box for both characters? So if I go back and start another new character, then my EGO 2378 one could pick up all my startup loot like the VBI Firestorm? That'd be alright with me.

I think I'll start a new character just to see how that pans out, but it'd be odd if this pickup thing works both ways...

mikepaul
06-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Brand new mikepaul3 had 22 items for pickup, but mikepaul could only see a EGO 200 shield apparently left for mikepaul2 from some arkfall.

I really wanted to get a VBI Firestorm for EGO 2378 mikepaul, but Trion apparently 'fixed' that. What I SHOULD do is play my butt off at arkfalls as mikepaul2 and get plenty of EGO 200+ equipment saved into the store so they can be picked up by my long-term character mikepaul. Until that gets fixed.

I'll go back later and see what mikepaul2 can get from mikepaul3's haul. Not expecting much, but what the heck, I wouldn't have thought mikepaul2 would share down from mikepaul...

IntenseSpirit
06-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Brand new mikepaul3 had 22 items for pickup, but mikepaul could only see a EGO 200 shield apparently left for mikepaul2 from some arkfall.

I really wanted to get a VBI Firestorm for EGO 2378 mikepaul, but Trion apparently 'fixed' that. What I SHOULD do is play my butt off at arkfalls as mikepaul2 and get plenty of EGO 200+ equipment saved into the store so they can be picked up by my long-term character mikepaul. Until that gets fixed.

I'll go back later and see what mikepaul2 can get from mikepaul3's haul. Not expecting much, but what the heck, I wouldn't have thought mikepaul2 would share down from mikepaul...

I love your character naming system.

mikepaul
06-04-2013, 07:40 AM
I love your character naming system.
Hey, I hang with kids who change their LIVE names way to often to keep track of them. If somebody is looking for me, I try to make it easy...

Grit
06-04-2013, 07:49 AM
i have a few buddies on my list who seem to change their XBL name every 6 months or every year....

i've had mine the same for all the years... it'd be odd to change it now.. getting called Grit on a nightly basis for 5 yrs umm kinda sticks haha.

as for character naming in these kinda names...i always try to go with something funny for my Alts lol I mean i may make a Castie and name him something like Bob or Randy

Combo Breaker
06-04-2013, 07:54 AM
i have a few buddies on my list who seem to change their XBL name every 6 months or every year....

i've had mine the same for all the years... it'd be odd to change it now.. getting called Grit on a nightly basis for 5 yrs umm kinda sticks haha.

as for character naming in these kinda names...i always try to go with something funny for my Alts lol I mean i may make a Castie and name him something like Bob or Randy

I have been informed that I am not allowed to change away from Combo. I can use variations but I must always be Combo.

MagellanD
06-04-2013, 08:38 AM

Name him Randy Effing Marsh!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln6szwnjKm1qludboo1_500.gif

MRE
06-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Took my secondary low level character and filled up its inventory.
Went to an Arkfall and at the end received two items for completion which went into my claims box as there was no space in inventory.
Switched characters, and low, in my higher level characters claim box sat the items.
So it can be done.
I have not figured out if this can be used to gain a usefull exploit. ;)
(Not sure if Trion would see this as wrong)

MRE
06-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Should have said that higher to lower works as well.

mikepaul
06-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Should have said that higher to lower works as well.
Yep. The exploitable part to me would be getting decent low-EGO weapons for the high-EGO character to use and upgrade and restore and whatever else comes along. The hard part will be getting purples to fall and be sent to the store...

Bentu
06-04-2013, 05:11 PM
There should be an in game facility where your able to move items from one character to another.