PDA

View Full Version : Plague...

T_Archangel
06-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Ok... So the spirit rider looked ill at the end. Is that the tie-in and what "flows thru" he & Irisa be the illness hitting the populace within the game? The last scene w/ him did make me think of the people laying on cots in various area around the Bay Area...

Just my thought...

MagellanD
06-03-2013, 07:03 PM
You should post *Spoiler Alert* in your title. Some people won't see it today or until after warehouse 13

However I agree with you.
I will wait till the explain the sickness came from san fran in the show.

Blade of Souls
06-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Not much of a spoiler there.

MykeMirage
06-03-2013, 07:04 PM
I'm thinking it maybe came from the razor rain. In which case, Tommy is infected >:]

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Doc said that what "flowed through" them were nanites from the ark. Not illness

MagellanD
06-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Not much of a spoiler there.
Its a show discussion thread. Starts with a mini spoiler could lead to more. Just fair to warn other watchers.

mbergeron
06-03-2013, 07:07 PM
The plague will happen in the game first and in a couple of episodes it will be talked about in the show and how the people in Defiance are freaking out about it.

T_Archangel
06-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Doc said that what "flowed through" them were nanites from the ark. Not illness

So... Maybe the nanites are causing the zombie like rages...

Blade of Souls
06-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Its a show discussion thread. Starts with a mini spoiler could lead to more. Just fair to warn other watchers.

Awww. How thoughtful of you.

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 07:11 PM
So... Maybe the nanites are causing the zombie like rages...

I don't think so. It specifically stated in game that it was a irathient illness that humans are particularly susceptible too. Nothing technological

MagellanD
06-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Awww. How thoughtful of you.

I try. I actually like the show more than the game.
Better than some of the other shtako on SYFY lately.

*tear* RIP Stargate Universe *tear*

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 07:15 PM
I try. I actually like the show more than the game.
Better than some of the other shtako on SYFY lately.

*tear* RIP Stargate Universe *tear*
I loved, loved, LOVED SG-1 and Atlantis. Really mad they canceled atlantis, but I didn't really like Universe for some reason. i felt like it was missing something

MagellanD
06-03-2013, 07:17 PM
I loved, loved, LOVED SG-1 and Atlantis. Really mad they canceled atlantis, but I didn't really like Universe for some reason. i felt like it was missing something
I loved them ALL.

I can say it was more dramatic than the rest and did feel out of place in the universe. It was a Dark series that definitely explored the limits of humans in extraordinary circumstance.

As for Defiance (the show). I like it. This weeks episode I do,
Just don't understand the tie ins that appeared in game thus far and what will happen in the show soon....just yet.
They've done a fairy good job at tie ins from the show side.

I wish there were random bouts of razor rain in the game.
Would make Driving more risky.

Wraieth
06-03-2013, 08:14 PM
It is possible that the nanites are causing the plague. Doc said it had to follow its prime directive to protect votans.

If it seen humans as a threat it may be attacking them internaly therefor causing them to become unstable and sick. But instead of killing them it makes em zombies.

hardy83
06-03-2013, 08:20 PM
I think he was referring to the "god" of the Irathients. Azuresomething.

Blade of Souls
06-03-2013, 10:42 PM
By Azura! By Azura! By Azura!