PDA

View Full Version : Loot boxes doesnt give me anything

Nemocuber15
06-03-2013, 08:00 PM
GUYS DO NOT BUY LOOT BOXES!!!!!!!!!! I bought 3 teir 2 loot boxes and claimed 1 from arkfall and bought a teir 3. and when it subtracted the amount given. it did not provide me with anything. please fix and return my currency or items.

Conneri
06-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Have you tried looking in your inventory? There is a known bug that will cause the screen flashes to stop occurring which will cause it to look like you didn't receive any items. The other option would be that your inventory is full and the items will be in the claim section of the Defiance Store.

Nemocuber15
06-04-2013, 09:09 AM
Have you tried looking in your inventory? There is a known bug that will cause the screen flashes to stop occurring which will cause it to look like you didn't receive any items. The other option would be that your inventory is full and the items will be in the claim section of the Defiance Store.

I dont have a full inventory and i did check the claim section and i did not see anything.. it might have been put into my inventory. I just played and they fixed it.

Conneri
06-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Good to hear. Oh, if this does happen again, until it gets fixed, logging out and logging back in will fix the issue if it's not showing the splash screen and just tossing them into your inventory. Annoying but not terrible.

Chaon
06-05-2013, 05:18 AM
If you don't see the items popping up showing what you got in the boxes, then check your inventory and look for items with a yellow light on the right showing they are new to your inventory.