PDA

View Full Version : New content is fun :) ty for TRION

Anatol
06-03-2013, 09:36 PM
I just want to thank you TRION for new content. Sieges are fun and I dont have any problems with lags ( PC -EU) a lot of people come back again and that is a good news :) looking into new types of sieges with volges in DLC:) but zombies are always fun in every game.

PS: I want more hordes of zombies to kick *** cry boys and haters :) dont listen to them... haters gonna hate no matter what you did or added to the game.

A s0t
06-03-2013, 09:42 PM
sadly, it lag fest on xbox.

the first one was rather fun and the 2nd lag and the 3rd one kicked me out of the game

3rdpig
06-03-2013, 09:58 PM
It's a mess as it is now, and it's not just the lag, it's the over use of detonators, mass cannons and infectors. Trying to target an individual enemy with any other weapons is like trying to read a novel in a sandstorm. Might as well just give up and either leave, or use a detonator or infector, and I'm not even going to bother with that.

a2thelee
06-03-2013, 10:44 PM
360 here. My first siege was awesome. It lagged like no other but I was at least content with what was going on and basically assumed Trion would get it fixed. Later in the day, however, I was doing a mission far from any siege area when I noticed that I was starting to lag. It was just me completing mission objectives for Varrus and all of a sudden it's the same damn thing as it was in the siege. Weapons take forever to switch over, my EGO power is on a delay, and my grenades don't go off when they're supposed to.

If siege events screw up the entirety of the game when I'm not even doing a siege, that's pretty f-ed. I'm seriously hoping Trion gets a hotfix in within the next 48 hours without breaking anything else.

BTW I am for sieges (they'll probably be phenomenal when they work correctly) and boo to you who complain about zombies. Yeah they're everywhere but this content was free AND NEW. That's exactly what we (myself included) have been b*tching about for at least a month so be grateful. And no, not a Trion fanboy.

cusman
06-03-2013, 10:56 PM
sadly, it lag fest on xbox.

the first one was rather fun and the 2nd lag and the 3rd one kicked me out of the game

I am on PS3-NA so might be different reasons involved but similar to Arkfals and Shadow Wars, in my experience after doing one of those, I am better off quit/relaunch the game and then it stays smoother.

The Sieges kicked me out twice before completing. I just had to go in with fresh launch of game... it has some memory hole or other technical issues that seem to build up and make it less stable. Rebooting seems to clear it up.

Anatol
06-04-2013, 09:09 PM
:( sad for console users... but you know they should make this game PC only as other MMO or they should wait for next gen consoles.... PS3 and 360 is a old piece of shtako compare to modern high end PC.... lol even PS4 and X box one is **** compare to my PC:D But of course if they put this game on next gen, it will game less technical issues and problems for console players.

Spellapeaka
06-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey just want to second the opinion of thank you Trion for the new content. One thing this game does really, really well compared to other online games is that the content added weekly is fresh and exciting, at least it is so far. Also just wanted to say to all the console gamers out there about the lag, welcome to MMO's lol. lag will be an issue always and from what I can tell (on PC anyway), the game handles large crowds really, really well. The game does have its faults and they have been mentioned over and over, but lag this week is most likely due too gamers coming back and having high populations in a small area. It happens in all MMO's. Spella out.

barium
06-04-2013, 10:19 PM
not only is it fun as hell but its also a great place to level weapons and work on the kill 5000 things damaged by someone else. to bad bmg didn't get me many kills :( would be funny if all 1000 people used it :) btw no lag on pc at least for me whatsoever.

barium
06-04-2013, 10:22 PM
:( sad for console users... but you know they should make this game PC only as other MMO or they should wait for next gen consoles.... PS3 and 360 is a old piece of shtako compare to modern high end PC.... lol even PS4 and X box one is **** compare to my PC:D But of course if they put this game on next gen, it will game less technical issues and problems for console players.

this is what i always thought and why i went with pc for this game. even if they do hop it to next gen consoles pc's will still surpass that quickly and also with next gen consoles being online only and download all the games online to that machine only they can go to hell and die in a fire

boosted gear
06-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Im enjoying sieges :) finished the pursuit and the more I play them and work out what to do the more I liie them. Love the fact that you get weapon xp too so there my go to event. There is lag or at least framerate issues theres a lot going on and alot of explosions so maybe displaying all that causes problems.

I have to kinda agree all the nade lobbers and rockets are a bit annoying but I guess we all play differently it wouldnt be fair to say only lmg ar pistols smg infector or bmg you would be excluding people.

All in all a very welcomed event :)

Uvirith
06-05-2013, 12:54 AM
this is what i always thought and why i went with pc for this game. even if they do hop it to next gen consoles pc's will still surpass that quickly and also with next gen consoles being online only and download all the games online to that machine only they can go to hell and die in a fire

Actually, PC has already surpassed the not even released next-gen-consoles. Consoles will always thwart gaming-development. In my opinion they are the worst thing in the whole gamingworld.

OnTopic:
I agree, Sieges are awfully fun. Although the effectcloud makes it difficult to see your own toon :). But at least it hasnt any impact on the fps, since the game is low-res anyway.