PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Bit Sale?

nathanpbutler
06-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Has there been any further word on when the PS3 will get the bit sale that Xbox 360 and PC had recently? I know they said there would be a "special sale" for PS3 to make up for not getting that one, but has there been any further talk or is this just a nebulous "someday" still?

Sdb616
06-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Haven't heard anything yet. Not besides the obligatory "It's coming!"

Gives you a chance to really think through anything you might be pondering purchasing.

Perfectly peachy... Pish posh, pally polly poo poo.

jerodatgm
06-04-2013, 06:01 AM
I wish they would announce something, even if it's a few weeks off. I'm holding off on buying more bits until I hear something more definitive than "it's coming".

TravelerX1
06-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Try the refreshing new taste of "The Shaft" The new PS3 Flavored Energy Drink from Trion Games.

RequiemPrime
06-04-2013, 06:49 AM
Try the refreshing new taste of "The Shaft" The new PS3 Flavored Energy Drink from Trion Games.

Well..they are kinda giving themselves "The Shaft". Because I am not buying anything from the Bits Store until we get that sale. And I actually have my eye on several different things in there. Whether I buy them or not, is up to Trion.

nathanpbutler
06-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Well..they are kinda giving themselves "The Shaft". Because I am not buying anything from the Bits Store until we get that sale. And I actually have my eye on several different things in there. Whether I buy them or not, is up to Trion.

That's where I am. I've not bought any bits at all due to how overpriced things feel in the store. The only way I feel I can justify buying anything I've been considering is if there's enough of a sale on bits to make the effective price out of pocket significantly less than it would be otherwise.

Assasino
06-04-2013, 10:54 AM
It is like i joked in a earlier thread when the bit sale first came out
They have been in talk with Bethesda Softworks who BTW have wrote the Book on the 50 Best ways to s#*w over Playstation players.
and Sledges comment that he made PS users will get the same sale at a future date confirms this
lol

Rincewind
06-04-2013, 02:10 PM
I bet there will be NO bit sale. There will be a half off everything but bits. That's how DCUO worked with there sale campaign, and there was a release difference between PC and PS3 "a couple of months I believe". But please stop the crying, they don't have to offer the same content or promotional deals between the three platforms.

nathanpbutler
06-04-2013, 04:17 PM
I bet there will be NO bit sale. There will be a half off everything but bits. That's how DCUO worked with there sale campaign, and there was a release difference between PC and PS3 "a couple of months I believe". But please stop the crying, they don't have to offer the same content or promotional deals between the three platforms.

It isn't "crying" about them not offering the same content or promotional deals between the three platforms when they flat-out say that they WILL do so. That's an entirely different form of crying: an actual unkept promise from Trion.

Assasino
06-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Agreed and i for one was not crying i was more joking around. And besides Sledge himself said we would get the same exact sale but in the future. Really it is just less $$ they get from the PS crowd