PDA

View Full Version : Unable to join low level friends phase

Shy420
06-03-2013, 10:09 PM
I haven't played in a while but since my friend bought Defiance I decided to start playing again. So we set him as the party leader figuring that would be best with him activating quests I've already done. The story quests we went to he phased in and then I attempted to join him. I teleported to the extraction point, I've never done this before so I ran to his position. His green flag was there but no enemies and no avatar.

I've been looking for a solution but nothing is presenting itself and I haven't been able to find any threads discussing this. Any help would be much appreciated.

A s0t
06-03-2013, 10:10 PM
what mission??

this is the best single player mmo out there

Shy420
06-03-2013, 10:13 PM
I wish I could tell you. I think it was Activating The Tower, I'm pretty sure that was the one. I've no problem playing single player but I would like to enjoy it with friends.

A s0t
06-03-2013, 10:17 PM
i mean his mission your trying to get into... the underground missions you can't help. and some above ground missions you can't help

Shy420
06-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Yeah the mission was above ground and called Activating the Tower. The one where you have two laptops you activate and something else. It's an early mission. Then we tried another one and he phased then when I tried to join him I again went to the extraction point and his name, on the left side of the screen, was greyed out and I couldn't join him.

A s0t
06-03-2013, 10:27 PM
it could be one of those missions you can't help on