PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to...

SackOfWine
06-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Hey Arkhunters,

I know that this game has a lot of problems but I was trying to show a little support by purchasing the upgrade to get the Tan/Brown Ark Infiltrator Outfit. I cannot find where this is on the website and no one from support has contacted me about it.

I saw an older post regarding this and admin said on here to submit a ticket and I have submitted 3 tickets about where to get the upgrade. I simply just need a link to the page where this is possible because I do not want to buy a whole new $99 game. Thank you for your help.

I don't care much for the red one I just want the brown/tan camo one.

Thanks,
- SackOfWine

MacDeath
06-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Hey Arkhunters,

I know that this game has a lot of problems but I was trying to show a little support by purchasing the upgrade to get the Tan/Brown Ark Infiltrator Outfit. I cannot find where this is on the website and no one from support has contacted me about it.

I saw an older post regarding this and admin said on here to submit a ticket and I have submitted 3 tickets about where to get the upgrade. I simply just need a link to the page where this is possible because I do not want to buy a whole new $99 game. Thank you for your help.

I don't care much for the red one I just want the brown/tan camo one.

Thanks,
- SackOfWine
The first step you need to do is upgrade your account to Digital Deluxe Edition. In the past that would have given you the cami outfit. Now it gives the red outfit. Some people have complained about ONLY getting the red one and have contacted CS to get the cami version as well.

You can upgrade here: https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/products/view-product?code=DEFIANCE_DIGITAL_DELUXE_UPGRADE_EDITI ON_TRION_PC_DIGITAL&comeBackToPageUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fdefiancepc.trionwo rlds.com%2Fproducts%2Fview-product%3Fcode%3DDEFIANCE_DIGITAL_DELUXE_UPGRADE_E DITION_TRION_PC_DIGITAL

Once you have purchased the upgrade and applied the code: https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow
you can contact CS: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch

SackOfWine
06-04-2013, 02:52 AM
There is one problem with that link. Its for PC, is it safe for me to guess that consoles cannot do this?

MacDeath
06-04-2013, 02:58 AM
There is one problem with that link. Its for PC, is it safe for me to guess that consoles cannot do this?
As far as I know, there is no digital download support for consoles. If there were, you would have to contact MS or Sony, depending on your console type.

I can confirm that Trion does not offer digital upgrades for consoles.

SackOfWine
06-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Thank you for your assistance

Tyfer31
06-04-2013, 05:36 AM
This is untrue as for the Xbox 360 the upgraded edition is purchaseable dlc

Fangface69
06-04-2013, 05:50 AM
Look in the Xbox marketplace you can download the deluxe ed. there for like 3200 points or some thing.

Caswallawn
06-04-2013, 05:56 AM
the camo suit was a mistake, on buying the DD you were meant to get the red suit but due to a glitch some people got awarded the camo suit instead of the red (later fixed so these people got the red one as well) so you may be out of luck unless you get the DD and a very kind member of support staff willing to award you it.

it actually seems as if it was never meant to be in the game, but they just chose not to take it away from those who got it by mistake, it's why it is getting more and more rare to see.

MacDeath
06-04-2013, 08:03 AM
This is untrue as for the Xbox 360 the upgraded edition is purchaseable dlc
It's completely true. Trion does NOT offer it. You MUST get it from MS.

Indra Echo
06-04-2013, 08:20 AM
As far as I know, there is no digital download support for consoles. If there were, you would have to contact MS or Sony, depending on your console type.

Actually you can buy some sort of deluxe version on xbox-an upgrade. I would have to look at it again to be sure what it says it has, but I thought it was pretty odd when I saw it. I know you get boosts and I think the hydra launcher. This was in the xbox marketplace.

EDIT: Oops, others already posted. And quite true you can't get it from Trion and have to get it from Sony or MS in the store on your console.

Just want to state that with the xbox deluxe upgrade you get the hydra, the red infiltrator outfit, the title, the shield, and the 30 boosts to xp and scrip.

iWiFi
06-08-2013, 09:00 PM
I just upgrade my account to DD then i restart my PC , so code go to my email ??? i checked my email but i don't see it anywhere , what should i do now ?