PDA

View Full Version : How many stages in a Siege?

Kibblehouse
06-04-2013, 06:02 AM
So, what do we know so far?

I saw a 12 stage at Ken Farm, and 8 stager at the Smelter (at least thets where we were at when I got blown out the gate and 1/2 mile away, was done when I got back) And someones reported a 20 stager. Does each location have a set number of stages? Is it based on "up-time" of the Vaccine producers? Is it random?

Are we getting weapon XP?

MstrJedi_Kyle
06-04-2013, 06:03 AM
There is no stage limit, just a time one.

Kibblehouse
06-04-2013, 06:13 AM
So, the get the stages done faster, and you get more stages done before times up? Not a bad way to scale things.

Durva360
06-04-2013, 06:17 AM
You do gain weapon xp and weapon skill xp also the stages don't have a confirmed limit. I've ranged from 8 stages all the way up to 17

Salen
06-04-2013, 06:18 AM
As far as stages, there is no upper limit, there's just a limit on how fast a huge pile of people will be able to kill everything to push to the next stage. With 15 minutes, if your team can finish each phase within 1 minute, you should get through 15 stages. Take longer, get through less, get through faster, get more.

Better stages, better score = better loot.

As for what pushes to the next stage, I think it's a combination of both kills and/or vaccine station up-time. If you only have 1 station up, it might eventually push you into a next stage, but wiping out ALL opponents in the area is the fastest way to get to the next wave as fast as I've seen.