PDA

View Full Version : Highest phase of Sieges?

pyrolm
06-04-2013, 08:33 AM
I am wondering the highest phase anyone has been during one of the sieges. Is there an end to them? I have been on 10 but we did not complete it in time.

dominad
06-04-2013, 08:36 AM
joined one and got to twelve.

Cavadus
06-04-2013, 08:36 AM
I was at a Diablo Station siege last night that got up to 16. Definitely the highest I've seen yet.

Hope499
06-04-2013, 08:38 AM
joined one and got to twelve.

I don't believe you...I made it to 10 and im great...so ya...

Hmmm, send me your phone # so we can discuss it..and I shall decide then.

Muffins
06-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Got up to 12 on my first siege, Kenn Farm.

CrazyBard
06-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Got up to 12 on my first siege, Kenn Farm.

Same! Haven't beaten it yet though :(

Tzar of kaos
06-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Is there an end to them?

There is a countdown that' the limit...

Ninno20
06-04-2013, 08:55 AM
I don't believe you...I made it to 10 and im great...so ya...

Hmmm, send me your phone # so we can discuss it..and I shall decide then.

+ 10 for effort.

pyrolm
06-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Where the rewards any better? I seem to get a blue shield and a purple shield in all of the ones I do. Has anyone received anything other that a grenade or shield?

pyrolm
06-04-2013, 08:58 AM
There is a countdown that' the limit...

Yea I just didn't know if you could like complete phase 20 before the time and they would actually end before the time.

Leathernek1
06-04-2013, 09:25 AM
I just saw someone else say on another thread that they got to stage 20 on a siege.

Where the rewards any better? I seem to get a blue shield and a purple shield in all of the ones I do. Has anyone received anything other that a grenade or shield?

I've only done one and we got to stage 7. I got a blue grenade and nothing else, so it looks like the rewards get better as you do more. It could be personal performance based though. I don't think I got credit for any of the kills I made before I got kicked out of the game and re-joined.

Stoned Soldier
06-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Same! Haven't beaten it yet though :(
stages are unlimited, it is the timer your going against. How many stages can you complete before the timer runs out. 16 is the highest I have made it. They are super simple with only Three men with Detonators and close quarters wpn. at each point, boom baby it is done. Purple IV shield and blue gun each time as reward, im Ego 3k, pretty nice gear at this Lvl, my Purple is better than most Orange under 1.5k ego rating.

Stoned Soldier
06-04-2013, 09:34 AM
I just saw someone else say on another thread that they got to stage 20 on a siege.

I've only done one and we got to stage 7. I got a blue grenade and nothing else, so it looks like the rewards get better as you do more. It could be personal performance based though. I don't think I got credit for any of the kills I made before I got kicked out of the game and re-joined.
Rewards are determined by your personal overall score and how many stages the Mass makes it through. unlike arkfalls which is just random reward regardless of performance.

cusman
06-04-2013, 09:52 AM
I got to Stage 11 at Chinatown Gate (San Francisco) with 5+ minutes to spare but there were so many humans wiping out the Zombies and Bullwarks so fast that the game just disconnected me...

The highest where it has completed without any server kickout is probably around 8-9 for me. The one I enjoyed most was Bolinas... I think because there were less players.

Maybe they should have limit of 20 players per Siege, and spawn new instances for any players exceeding 20. Once there are more players than zombies... it is not as fun (and technical issues start happening as well).

pyrolm
06-04-2013, 10:01 AM
stages are unlimited, it is the timer your going against. How many stages can you complete before the timer runs out. 16 is the highest I have made it. They are super simple with only Three men with Detonators and close quarters wpn. at each point, boom baby it is done. Purple IV shield and blue gun each time as reward, im Ego 3k, pretty nice gear at this Lvl, my Purple is better than most Orange under 1.5k ego rating.

So you did get a gun as a reward? That is good to know. I have only received shields but we always seem to end at around stage 9. I wish they spawned more rapidly or not all at the same time. These are all I want to do now! lol Not lagging so bad right now because not as many people are on. Ya to days off work!

Cavadus
06-04-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm pretty sure rewards max out at 20k personal score. That's like 4 keys, 300 scrip, 13k XP, and a two item lockbox.

Even when I break 40k I still get exactly that as a reward.

Reichlyn
06-04-2013, 10:12 AM
The more people, the higher you will get. Id rather it be strategy based where the number of people is limited and it takes focus and effort.and teamwork to go high rounds. Im not big on it just being about raid size and time limits. They made it sound as if the better you do the better rewards. Well, thats true, but its not about being better as in smarter its about how many people show up and help go higher rounds in the 15 minutes you have. I still enjoy them so far but was alittle dissapointed.

WeeohhWeeohh
06-04-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure rewards max out at 20k personal score. That's like 4 keys, 300 scrip, 13k XP, and a two item lockbox.

Even when I break 40k I still get exactly that as a reward.

I got around 44k on my first one and got roughly the same. A purple gun and a blue shield. The next one i did i had roughly 38k but it was so laggy my rewards didnt pop up on my screen so I dont know what i got for that one.