PDA

View Full Version : Inner Circle II - Not my first rodeo.

Error404
06-04-2013, 11:23 AM
So, twice now, I have completed an arkfall and shadow war with no less than 17 players (15 or more required for persuits) and twice now, Trion Support have politely told me to go **** myself when I've requested it be advanced.

What is it going to take for me to finally get my persuit marked as complete? I am ego 4622 and a leader of one of the most active clans in the EU servers. I have 99/104 persuits with very little left to do.

After three hours of arranging, setting up and taking part in three shadow wars in a row today alone, I am, without a single doubt, frustrated to all hell. Do I take this to the BBB? Would they even give a damn about a product not offering the content I paid for the license too?

What I'm asking guys...

WHAT DO?!

Because seriously, this is a joke.

Killersnake
06-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Same thing happening to me. I have tried repeatedly to get this pursuit with more than 15 clanmates in a shadow war. Twice I have submitted tickets and twice I have been told to F off...Trion cannot advance glitched pursuits.

Really, you CANNOT advance it?? Interesting because you could before...you did before...for me! When the coop pursuits were glitched at launch ... guess what you did...ADVANCED THEM. So please Trion don't lie to me and tell me you can't do something when I know you can...and while your at it, fix the pursuit!!!! Thanks.

ralisti
06-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Same thing happening to me. I have tried repeatedly to get this pursuit with more than 15 clanmates in a shadow war. Twice I have submitted tickets and twice I have been told to F off...Trion cannot advance glitched pursuits.

Really, you CANNOT advance it?? Interesting because you could before...you did before...for me! When the coop pursuits were glitched at launch ... guess what you did...ADVANCED THEM. So please Trion don't lie to me and tell me you can't do something when I know you can...and while your at it, fix the pursuit!!!! Thanks.

Now I am not one to usually defend Tion, but I think it has to deal with the ability to prove all conditions were met to advance the pursuit.

I say this because the component of equipping all blue items would not advance for me in the Ego Pursuit (I think) 4, but the equip purple and orange components did for the higher pursuits. It took forever to get to the live chat support, but after reviewing that the high achievements did complete, they forced the lower one to complete also.

I doubt they have any way to showing that there were 15+ clan mates at the arkfall, so they are unable to advance your issue.

Error404
06-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Now I am not one to usually defend Tion, but I think it has to deal with the ability to prove all conditions were met to advance the pursuit.

I say this because the component of equipping all blue items would not advance for me in the Ego Pursuit (I think) 4, but the equip purple and orange components did for the higher pursuits. It took forever to get to the live chat support, but after reviewing that the high achievements did complete, they forced the lower one to complete also.

I doubt they have any way to showing that there were 15+ clan mates at the arkfall, so they are unable to advance your issue.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?80792-We-completed-quot-In-the-Inner-Circle-II-quot-.-Woooo!!!!

Provided them that along with the image directly the first time round. If that's not enough, then, **** me.

Saminator
06-04-2013, 11:52 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/4q0nid.jpg

Proof of our efforts going into arkfalls and shadow wars together, it is pretty ridiculous how this is bugged =/

Rah
06-04-2013, 11:53 AM
To make this worse, my clan has done several 15+ member shadow wars, and some of us get the progress, and others don't. When those who don't press O then clan, we don't see any info on the clan tab. I've stopped trying. I do have credit for the arkfall one, luckily enough. My clan status didn't glitch out one time we did it.

ralisti
06-04-2013, 11:59 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?80792-We-completed-quot-In-the-Inner-Circle-II-quot-.-Woooo!!!!

Provided them that along with the image directly the first time round. If that's not enough, then, **** me.

I see a bunch of cars parked at the Crater, that is it. In order to advance the pursuit, they would need proof not that everyone tried to participate, but that everyone did participate, causing damage during the arkfall to arkfall related targets.

If they just took a screenie of a bunch of people sitting around in their cars are proof, some unscrupulous people would have all their pursuits done. Heck, even a screenshot is sketchy to base the 'truth' on with Photoshop.

I know it is not what you want to hear, but unless the server maintains the logs of arkfall results, there is just no way to prove there were 15+ clan mates there.

Killersnake
06-04-2013, 12:00 PM
To make this worse, my clan has done several 15+ member shadow wars, and some of us get the progress, and others don't. When those who don't press O then clan, we don't see any info on the clan tab. I've stopped trying. I do have credit for the arkfall one, luckily enough. My clan status didn't glitch out one time we did it.

This is exactly the case with my Shadow wars...some of the clan get it, some don't...each time we've done it, I've been one of the "unlucky" ones, but each time 1 or 2 get it and the rest don't. It seems to have no logic, groups don't matter, teams don't matter, winning doesn't matter...we can find no reason why some are getting it and others of us are not.

So, to more directly respond to the Ralisti's comment on how can Trion know I've completed...with all the Data they mine from this game, it should be easy to see that other clan members were granted the pursuit in a shadow war that I participated in...this should be more than enough evidence that I in fact completed the requirements.

Saminator
06-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Can't screenshot a score leaderboard of shadow war/arkfall as it doesn't state which one is from the certain clan, and it can't fit 15+ scores within the list into one screen shot as you have to scroll down. Proof that some of us got it and others didn't is enough, it shows that their were 15+ of us, if less than 15 don't get it, then that is proof that is bugged if others were able to complete the pursuit. This picture was taken shortly before all driving towards an arkfall, destroying it, and then going into a shadow war.

So much proof should not be required, their are several reports that this pursuit is bugged, that should be enough for Trion to take a look at it and attempt to fix the bug itself, rather than tick it for people asking for it to complete for them. That would greatly help everyone.

ralisti
06-04-2013, 12:05 PM
This is exactly the case with my Shadow wars...some of the clan get it, some don't...each time we've done it, I've been one of the "unlucky" ones, but each time 1 or 2 get it and the rest don't. It seems to have no logic, groups don't matter, teams don't matter, winning doesn't matter...we can find no reason why some are getting it and others of us are not.

So, to more directly respond to the Ralisti's comment on how can Trion know I've completed...with all the Data they mine from this game, it should be easy to see that other clan members were granted the pursuit in a shadow war that I participated in...this should be more than enough evidence that I in fact completed the requirements.

It depends on what data is being retained for mining. They could retain all the information to know how many people were at the arkfall, how much damage was done including min/max damage, total number of mobs killed etc etc, but unless they are tracking it by player, proving there were 15+ clan mates were there could not be done. Even if individual player information was kept, it would take quite a bit of time to sift through the data, joining it with clan member information, to extract the number of clan members at an arkfall.

Killersnake
06-04-2013, 12:12 PM
It depends on what data is being retained for mining. They could retain all the information to know how many people were at the arkfall, how much damage was done including min/max damage, total number of mobs killed etc etc, but unless they are tracking it by player, proving there were 15+ clan mates were there could not be done. Even if individual player information was kept, it would take quite a bit of time to sift through the data, joining it with clan member information, to extract the number of clan members at an arkfall.

Or they could just be Trolling like you...

ralisti
06-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Or they could just be Trolling like you...

Not trolling at all. Anyone who has seen my posts know that I do not have much love for Trion as they are currently operating. I am just posing a possible reason they can not advance the pursuit.

If a person has a rightful anger towards Trion, I will not do anything at all to stand in their way. In this case, while I understand their frustration, I can also see why Trion would not advance the pursuit. Yes, I could be wrong...just offering an opinion.

Era
06-04-2013, 12:28 PM
I got the Shadow War advanced for me through livechat support after it failed to complete for me (Arkfall actually worked) at the same time I got a couple other bugs fixed. Honestly it depends on who you get in livechat in my experience.

Error404
06-04-2013, 12:58 PM
I got the Shadow War advanced for me through livechat support after it failed to complete for me (Arkfall actually worked) at the same time I got a couple other bugs fixed. Honestly it depends on who you get in livechat in my experience.

Yeah, I've found this too. Quite often, it feels like they are going directly by a script, answering with the same stuff every time and so very inhuman. The one time I did get support that felt human and tasteful, I sent a beaming email of recommendation to the GM's manager thanking the particular GM for their excellent support and service, and strangely enough, during that time, the issue I had at hand wasn't even completely resolved, but was at no fault of the GM whom was honest and straight-cut with me, which I appreciated to no end.

Error404
06-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Back to the top.

Error404
06-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Back to the top.

Error404
06-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Another 3 Shadow Wars. Nothing. Getting ****ing tired of this.

Error404
06-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Arkfall one FINALLY granted. 'Bout damn time.

Error404
06-06-2013, 01:43 PM
-5- Shadow Wars today. Okay. What the ****.

Error404
06-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Another chat with Trion and I'm being told "We're trying to fix it."

So they admit it's bugged, but refuse to fix my persuit? Can I please jut get someone that knows what the hell is going on?

Era
06-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Are you telling them about a bug or telling them you want them to advance your pursuit for you? I got them to complete mine for me via the direct approach. Just telling them about a bug usually gets you the run around. Tell them what you want them to do for you.

Error404
06-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Are you telling them about a bug or telling them you want them to advance your pursuit for you? I got them to complete mine for me via the direct approach. Just telling them about a bug usually gets you the run around. Tell them what you want them to do for you.

Have tried both. <3