PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Servers down?

Zabuza
06-04-2013, 11:01 PM
I cannot connect at all.

Edit: I can get to the character screen, then it lets me on for about 1 sec then crit error, every time. I'm not even in a heavy traffic area.

richard montoya
06-05-2013, 12:22 AM
It wasn't down, we played for like an hour more and everyone left. But I really thought it was weird because I kept seeing you go online, offline, online, offline and i was like damn he is having connection problems. But the sieges don't help. (don't get me wrong people I love the sieges)

Sword
06-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Yep my azz is constantly being crit served....lol "You've been crit served bych" trions new logo.

Laggmaster
06-05-2013, 03:58 AM
I've been having these issues for a coupple days Zabuza i havnt even been able to play for 20 mins since they added sieges... ill take my extra ps3 into work and try there internet connection and see if i can connect from there and see if its my isp trying to actively block me from playing videogames again...

if i had to take a guess though i would say its a serverside load issue or that your ping to the server is saintly high because your isp is throttling your connection....

there have been a lot of reports of this lately so im assuming serverside....

Rokea
06-05-2013, 09:03 AM
I cannot connect at all.

Edit: I can get to the character screen, then it lets me on for about 1 sec then crit error, every time. I'm not even in a heavy traffic area.
Theyre taking it down for maint, there was a big *** system alert