PDA

View Full Version : Salvage for Scrip

awuerth
06-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Do you need a gun that needs mod slot? Or you favorite gun wont gain you any more xp to leveling up your weapons? Short on Salvage? If you answered yes then you came to the right place. I will be using my salvage to help you reroll or add mods lost if you pay me scrip for the amount of salvage it costs. I have a decent amount of salvage and Fresh Ammo will also be helping me so let us know if you need help. When i'm low on scrip i will be taking orders.

Happy Hunting.

Schmiznurf
06-04-2013, 11:25 PM
So you'll be taking scrip and potentially their favourite weapon in exchange for the "promise" of adding slots or resetting xp?
Seems legit!

awuerth
06-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey man i know it seems risky i can offer a gun i like too that u can hold while i do it. I trade on the forums all the time and am an officer of Ark Hunter League. I dont F people over.

Defenze
06-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Do you need a gun that needs mod slot? Or you favorite gun wont gain you any more xp to leveling up your weapons? Short on Salvage? If you answered yes then you came to the right place. I will be using my salvage to help you reroll or add mod slot if you pay me scrip for what i'm using salvage. I have a decent amount of salvage and Fresh Ammo will also be helping me so let us know if you need help. When im low on scrip i will be taking order.

Happy Hunting.

Don't take this personal..........but WHATTTTTTTTT?

awuerth
06-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Don't take this personal..........but WHATTTTTTTTT?
What dont you understand? I dont this with my clan all the time. Some people think scrip is pointless i do not. So i will use my salvage to mod your gun if you give me scrip

Vomiting Wolf
06-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Ingenious. Very interesting actually.

awuerth
06-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Ingenious. Very interesting actually.

Wow thank you one person who is smart and puts a little trust in someone

Aycid
06-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Wow thank you one person who is smart and puts a little trust in someone

LMAO

/10char

awuerth
06-05-2013, 12:56 AM
LMAO

/10char

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... no need for 10 char and more O's

Defenze
06-05-2013, 01:11 AM
What dont you understand? I dont this with my clan all the time. Some people think scrip is pointless i do not. So i will use my salvage to mod your gun if you give me scrip

Have you ever heard of "proof reading"? You should really try it. After reading your second post I get what your doing. You want someone to give you scrip and their favorite weapon, while you give them your favorite weapon to hold onto, while you mod their weapon with your ark salvage. Your first post wasn't that clear. Sounds like a great idea. Hope it works well for ya.

awuerth
06-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Have you ever heard of "proof reading"? You should really try it. After reading your second post I get what your doing. You want someone to give you scrip and their favorite weapon, while you give them your favorite weapon to hold onto, while you mod their weapon with your ark salvage. Your first post wasn't that clear. Sounds like a great idea. Hope it works well for ya.

Yea a lot of typos my bad lol. But yea that is the idea.

Schmiznurf
06-05-2013, 04:27 AM
But you could give someone a weapon you don't actually care for and act like it's important to you. Then vanish into the night.

MRE
06-05-2013, 05:15 AM
But you could give someone a weapon you don't actually care for and act like it's important to you. Then vanish into the night.

Any regular reader of the forums have read of scam artists conning players out of equipment, it happens. But, many players such as myself are willing to mule or exchange or even use Arkfall scrap to help out. Traded an orange smg for a couple purple shields last night because I did not like the synergy on the smg, what was the catch?
None whatsoever, just helping a fellow Arkhunter. I do not know awuerth so I cannot vouch for them, would I deal with their in game persona, of course. Like life, you pay your money and take your chance.

unknown
06-05-2013, 09:46 AM
I haven't tried this, but are we able to trade scrips for salvage? This way, they have salvage to mod their weapons and in return, you get scrips.

awuerth
06-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I haven't tried this, but are we able to trade scrips for salvage? This way, they have salvage to mod their weapons and in return, you get scrips.
No you would have to give me the gun and then i would do it and trade it back

awuerth
06-05-2013, 12:28 PM

Yea your right i could do you live you life thinking everything bad is going to happen? You know there are actual nice people out there and it doesnt have to be an orange weapon maybe a purple you like. I have 20 legs and over 200 purples I dont need your weapon

Schmiznurf
06-05-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm actually a very pessimistic person, so I do think everything bad is going to happen. I'm sure you are being genuine.

I had a good trade with someone where they gave me a bunch of stuff on top of the agreed payment, so I understand not everyone is a cheat.

awuerth
06-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm actually a very pessimistic person, so I do think everything bad is going to happen. I'm sure you are being genuine.

I had a good trade with someone where they gave me a bunch of stuff on top of the agreed payment, so I understand not everyone is a cheat.

Trust me i understand where you come from but my inventory is more then stocked, I am the officer in a pretty big clan whose rep i take serious, and i like to help out plus who doesn't want some more scrip.

DasRouse
06-05-2013, 12:57 PM
It's not a bad enterprise. Though you must be careful of the risk this involves. I commend you and this "entrepreneurial" endeavor.

awuerth
06-05-2013, 01:13 PM
It's not a bad enterprise. Though you must be careful of the risk this involves. I commend you and this "entrepreneurial" endeavor.

Thanks man me and my friend are trying to get this going so let us know. We are both on the trading forums always and i have never done anyone wrong

Hawk skinner
06-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Bump! Trusted Dealer!

awuerth
06-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Thought it was a cool idea guess not no worries

MRE
06-06-2013, 04:39 AM
Thought it was a cool idea guess not no worries

It is a good idea! But its a new idea and some folk are wary of new ideas. Maybe you should take this idea to the Trading Post and say "I will do this and you will pay me X amount" just like a startup business. Get some testimonials saying your a great guy to deal with and set up a shop. You have a good idea!

awuerth
06-06-2013, 02:57 PM
It is a good idea! But its a new idea and some folk are wary of new ideas. Maybe you should take this idea to the Trading Post and say "I will do this and you will pay me X amount" just like a startup business. Get some testimonials saying your a great guy to deal with and set up a shop. You have a good idea!

Im already on the trading forums with a big mod shop and constantly selling legendaries i just didnt think this belonged in that section buy maybe you are right.

awuerth
06-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Any takers today i have oranges you can hold