PDA

View Full Version : Critical Lost Connection to Defiance Server, Fix?

TheDeadJester
06-04-2013, 11:46 PM
I tried to log into the servers and I can't seem to get in.
My Internet is running steady at 110 mb dl and 45 ul
No breaks, but I can't get it, first time.... any suggestions?

poisd2strike
06-04-2013, 11:54 PM

Assuming the Server is not down for some reason, get used to the Connection Time Outs. Just went into the Boss portion of an Arkfall when I made the apparent mistake of attempting to switch loadouts. I pressed the Start Button and BAM, I got the Connection Timed Out. This was after dealing with a plethora of IDIOTS who kept using explosives and KO'ing the Skitterlings. We BARELY completed the last part before the Boss with something like 45 seconds left. There is supposed to be a patch (patch 1.021) which will theoretically make the Servers more stable, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one...

A s0t
06-05-2013, 12:03 AM

you can live right next to the servers they are ****ed up it doesn't matter how fast you can download ****

Michifornian
06-05-2013, 12:04 AM
This has been happening to me for the last 6 hours. It started out and the time outs were about 40 min to an hour apart, now it's down to about 2.5 minutes I basically can log in and get on my vehicle and then it kicks me off for a server time out. I'd say I've been kicked out about 10-11 times in the last 6 hours. How the **** am I supposed to get anything done Trion? And, will you ever actually have this game running up and what I would say we could consider problem-free? Or is this all just because Defiance was rushed to market so it could be a dry-run for xbox's Halo game/tv tie-in for the "one" system? Because this **** is getting really ****ing old, really ****ing quick.

A s0t
06-05-2013, 12:06 AM
This has been happening to me since day onefixed it for you

Michifornian
06-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Yes, this issue has been happening since day one. But this particular issue with it constantly happening at extremely short intervals is (in my personal experience) new to today. I bough this the day it came out too, suffered through all of the ******** that came with it the past two months. Trion's unwillingness to communicate effectively and quickly with it's gamer consumers, the hours-long stretches of not even being able to sign in, the problems with arkfalls not spawning enemies, weapons disappearing, lack of legendary weapons coming with any amount of consistency, characters being erased, not receiving XP for missions, lag issues, etc. Essentially I wonder how long they really expect the gamers to accept this level of incompetence. Personally after "One" comes out in late October I don't see myself ever playing this game again. The addition of the sieges was a nice touch, the pace is frenetic and the points system is enjoyable and the XP reward makes it worth the while.

blueberrypete
06-30-2013, 01:09 AM
Yes, this issue has been happening since day one. But this particular issue with it constantly happening at extremely short intervals is (in my personal experience) new to today. I bough this the day it came out too, suffered through all of the ******** that came with it the past two months. Trion's unwillingness to communicate effectively and quickly with it's gamer consumers, the hours-long stretches of not even being able to sign in, the problems with arkfalls not spawning enemies, weapons disappearing, lack of legendary weapons coming with any amount of consistency, characters being erased, not receiving XP for missions, lag issues, etc. Essentially I wonder how long they really expect the gamers to accept this level of incompetence. Personally after "One" comes out in late October I don't see myself ever playing this game again. The addition of the sieges was a nice touch, the pace is frenetic and the points system is enjoyable and the XP reward makes it worth the while.

I have this problem regularly. Is there a fix for this, or have everyone who's affected by this issue quit cuz Trion is being Trion.