PDA

View Full Version : New Glitch/Hack emerges?

Turantula
06-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I was playing a Shadow War and everything was going just peachy, when all of a sudden I got killed by a well known cheater who has been reported several times for exploiting the shield glitch. Upon my resurrection I was not able to sprint, or even walk at a normal pace, I was slowed down to basically a crawl, which left me vulnerable the rest of the match. Thinking it could have been lag, I logged out and logged back in; joined another Shadow War, and just like the first time everything started out fine, seemed such a coincidence that this person managed to be on the opposite team of this Shadow War as well. When he cloak shotgunned me in the back like the lil b!tch he is, and killed me the same process happened; no sprint, no run. He's been reported again, and I wont name and shame him or her or whatever. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: this is on Xbox NA server.

A s0t
06-05-2013, 02:05 PM
yeah my first shadow war: you got the poop shoes glitch

Turantula
06-05-2013, 02:10 PM
yeah my first shadow war: you got the poop shoes glitch

Sad day and age when we can't play ANY game without people glitching or hacking. Almost wish I had the ports to hook up my old Atari to my flat screen, and go back to playing burger time, or pong smh.

awuerth
06-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Dont know if someone did this to you or it is just a glitch but it has happened to me in pvp and in pve. Usually just changing my class and then changing back fixes it. Hope this helped

Turantula
06-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Dont know if someone did this to you or it is just a glitch but it has happened to me in pvp and in pve. Usually just changing my class and then changing back fixes it. Hope this helped

Preciate it, I'll try that next time. I figured it was just a server side glitch at first, but when it happens twice from the same exact person killing me after a log out/log in; seems a lil suspicious.

awuerth
06-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Preciate it, I'll try that next time. I figured it was just a server side glitch at first, but when it happens twice from the same exact person killing me after a log out/log in; seems a lil suspicious.

Could be a new glitch as well I just know its happened to me in pve also hopefully not though because the one game on pvp it did happened i wanted to shoot myself running around like a snail

Johnnykev
06-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Happens a lot in PvE for me. But like awuerth said, just changing classes fixes it. I really doubt it's a "hacker", but rather just a bug in the system. I don't think whoever killed you was intentionally doing it, unless random monarchs and other NPCs have become sentient and self-aware and are doing the same.

Turantula
06-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Yeah it has happened to me in PVE also, but in PVE I still have the little red lightning effect rotating around me just no booboo feet. When it happened in the Shadow War there was no such animation, just me running around slow as hell lol

Combo Breaker
06-05-2013, 04:51 PM
I wonder who it could have been? Hmmm?

I bet I have a video of him.

Defenze
06-06-2013, 03:01 AM
I was playing a Shadow War and everything was going just peachy, when all of a sudden I got killed by a well known cheater who has been reported several times for exploiting the shield glitch. Upon my resurrection I was not able to sprint, or even walk at a normal pace, I was slowed down to basically a crawl, which left me vulnerable the rest of the match. Thinking it could have been lag, I logged out and logged back in; joined another Shadow War, and just like the first time everything started out fine, seemed such a coincidence that this person managed to be on the opposite team of this Shadow War as well. When he cloak shotgunned me in the back like the lil b!tch he is, and killed me the same process happened; no sprint, no run. He's been reported again, and I wont name and shame him or her or whatever. Has this happened to anyone else?

Crap like this is why I dred playing PvP.

Mowazzy
06-06-2013, 03:21 AM
This was happening before 1.20
About a week and a half ago I was in Freight Yard and this happened. Wasn't sure what caused it. Haven't gone back to pvp much since. Could be cheat, but more likely some bug Trion can't resolve...

del72
06-06-2013, 03:24 AM
ive had this happen at arkfalls,and found if you bring up the map and close it again everything goes back to normal,

D351
06-06-2013, 04:26 AM
Yep, this happened to me yesterday.

MFin Rambo
06-06-2013, 07:05 AM

Go to xbox.com, Forums 15. Make a post to the XBLPET. They'll investigate further.

Knucklehead
06-06-2013, 07:24 AM
I get this glitch pretty frequently during arkfalls. Cycling through loadouts fixes it for me (even if I just cycle back to the same load out I was already using).

Gratty
06-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Were you stutter-stepping or moving in slomo?

bigguy
06-06-2013, 07:52 AM
if this is the stutterstep glitch i get all the time, then u can go into your start menu like u r changing your loadout and exit again real quick and its gone.