PDA

View Full Version : Shield Resists Removed!

Hiero Glyph
06-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Has anyone else noticed that on all of the shields in your inventory, the nano resistance has been removed?! Newly acquired shields seem to not be affected by this however. Hopefully Trion can fix this issue because it is getting ridiculous at this point.

EDIT: Upon further testing the resistance is still there when you first login, but once you view the shield, view another, and return to it the resistance will be gone. Hopefully this is just a visual display error but it is something that Trion needs to fix nonetheless.

Cyripax NeoPrime
06-05-2013, 07:47 PM
I have not noticed.

BlackR3ap3r
06-05-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm gonna have to check that out cuz if my resistance is gone that's BS!!!

Muffins
06-05-2013, 07:53 PM
I mentioned this a while ago, and I'm still unsure to this day if it is actually removed or just nerfed. Before it was quite noticeable, but I'm not sure if now they've just changed it so the overall duration is cut when you have a specific resistance.

Cephious
06-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Has anyone else noticed that on all of the shields in your inventory, the nano resistance has been removed?! Newly acquired shields seem to not be affected by this however. Hopefully Trion can fix this issue because it is getting ridiculous at this point.

Actually yes, I noticed this morning as I was building a new PvP loadout. It seemed that all of my resistances had been removed. But then I looked again at an equipped shield and it still was resistant to syphon. I'm going to have to check it out again...but I remember most - if not all - coming back after checking again.

Gilian85
06-05-2013, 07:58 PM
My Respark regenerator II D still has electrocution resistance.