PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna sound stupid but...

jbob spittlewop
06-05-2013, 07:56 PM
...stop reviving yourself! Haha :P

Cephious
06-05-2013, 08:00 PM
...stop reviving yourself! Haha :P

Not entirely stupid...but if you are going to revive yourself it sure would be nice if it was either done immediately or at the very last possible second. I can't tell you how many times I have ran over to someone downed in a co-op mission, barely escaping death myself to get to them, only to have them self-revive the second I start pressing revive.

Cyripax NeoPrime
06-05-2013, 08:02 PM
If im at a major arkfall and trying to rack up points, ill give ppl 10seconds...after that ill revive because I really get tired of waiting when 20 ppl are just walking over me.

Im aware arkfall leaderboards mean nothing. I just would rather be shooting hings then laying there dying while 20 arseholes are watching me crawling and just thinking about themselves as they keep shooting....or standing on me dancing

However if I see someone start to revive me, I wont just auto revive while they are. And if someone goes down while reviving me I always return the favor, even if it kills me again

Commandermech
06-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Yeah self reviving is very bad lol.

grimmReap3r
06-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Yeah self reviving is very bad lol.

its not bad when you are doing the campaign mission that other people can not enter with u or the little help things all over the map so self revive comes in handy when you are alone.

Remag Div
06-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Yeah, at least wait a few seconds to see if someone will revive you. At major arkfalls you will be revived by someone else like 99% of the time. lol

Digital Soulja
06-05-2013, 08:11 PM
If im at a major arkfall and trying to rack up points, ill give ppl 10seconds...after that ill revive because I really get tired of waiting when 20 ppl are just walking over me

That's cool, wish there were more like you. Right now I'm 3 revives off getting 'Ark hunting as a way if life III'. It's taken me ages, I feel like a vulture waiting for people to die. Running over to them only to be beaten to it or have them revive themselves.

I've even found myself leaving the blast pods alone in the hope that they take more people out. Sad.

Cephious
06-05-2013, 08:12 PM
That's cool, wish there were more like you. Right now I'm 3 revives off getting 'Ark hunting as a way if life III'. It's taken me ages, I feel like a vulture waiting for people to die. Running over to them only to be beaten to it or have them revive themselves.

I've even found myself leaving the blast pods alone in the hope that they take more people out. Sad.

but the show must go on...and boy does hilarity ensue when those blastpods start firing :)

Subsistence Aftermath
06-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Sometimes its hard to find people who are down during Arkfalls. There is so much going on, that you can get distracted pretty easily.
check this thread out and see if it is something that you think would help in this situation... http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?85879-Mini-map-icon-for-downed-players