PDA

View Full Version : Can`t we trade mission weapons ?

drackiller
06-06-2013, 08:16 AM
I tried to trade the weapon that we get in the Nolan episode mission and it appears that we cannot trade that specific weapon.
Is this for all items that we get of missions or only specific items.
Someone asked for the gun and i offered to trade and it seems that i made a fool of my self nor i like to think that i`m trying to trick anyone.

So, any one knows anything about this issue!?

Lindrei
06-06-2013, 08:54 AM
If the item has no ego level it cannot be traded(it's not really an issue since everyone can get the weapons).

drackiller
06-06-2013, 09:40 AM
If the item has no ego level it cannot be traded(it's not really an issue since everyone can get the weapons).

Not really if the mission isn`t available anymore.
I was about to give the weapon because i don`t use it.
Thanks for the answer anyway :)

Lindrei
06-06-2013, 09:47 AM
they do rewind weekends every 3~ weeks.

drackiller
06-06-2013, 11:16 AM
they do rewind weekends every 3~ weeks.

Thanks, didn`t knew that.

Omnifarious Xji
06-06-2013, 11:19 AM
I junked a rare pistol from a side mission, since we can't replay side missions, I have no way of ever getting that gun again... *Sadface*

Pyth
06-06-2013, 11:49 AM
I know there are certain story weapons that you can trade, like the Deadbolt or the Deta Aru.

I'd love to be able to trade that Wolfhound they give you in the beginning though. It's the only one with a black model that I've seen.

Firetalion
06-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Also, you can't trade your Faction Reputation Vendor weapons or mods.

So I'm sitting on two full sets of 'Scavenger' sniper weapon mods I purchased and collected ages ago, even though snipers weapons with scavenger synergy don't even exist in the game... along with an 'EGO Precision' shotgun mod, and 'EGO Precision' automatic rifle mods, also to the weapons that don't exist in the game. All of which are completely untradeable.

Party on!