PDA

View Full Version : HELP! HELP! HELP!!! – I Lost my Character All together…

Traxx
06-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Is this what I get for complaining??? When I start the game my character is GONE. It is making me go through the create a Character mode. I want my Traxx BACK.

Indra Echo
06-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Is this what I get for complaining??? When I start the game my character is GONE. It is making me go through the create a Character mode. I want my Traxx BACK.

Ok, I wouldn't create a new character. Contact Trion through their live chat at Trion World support before doing anything. Or try backing out of the game completely and re-starting.

Link to support:

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/home/theme/standard/

Myll_Erik
06-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Please contact support - they can help you!

marshy
06-06-2013, 08:33 AM

Log out then log back in it worked for me

Traxx
06-06-2013, 08:38 AM
I tried but I am stuck in character creation with no choice even if I exit the game and reload.

divaldo
06-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Mine use to do that just reload the game character will reappear

Indra Echo
06-06-2013, 09:29 AM
I tried but I am stuck in character creation with no choice even if I exit the game and reload.

Contact support. Your stuff is stored on their servers, so it's not lost. It may be that your game is corrupted or it's not recognizing your account properly. Try the live chat.