PDA

View Full Version : Weapon mastery reset prices fixed.

ghostercon
06-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Before yesterday's patch to reset a 2800 ego weapon was around 100k ark salvages.
Now it's 10k salvages. So 10 times lesser.

However I didn't saw any details regarding this on the patch notes. Anyway that's a good fix.

JBoneFX
06-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Before yesterday's patch to reset a 2800 ego weapon was around 100k ark salvages.
Now it's 10k salvages. So 10 times lesser.

However I didn't saw any details regarding this on the patch notes. Anyway that's a good fix.

notice the adding mod slot price?? I didn't check yesterday...

ghostercon
06-06-2013, 10:27 AM
notice the adding mod slot price?? I didn't check yesterday...

Adding a mod slot is the same. Around 80k for a 2800 ego weapon. As first slot.

Whippersnapper
06-06-2013, 10:32 AM
It's a good feature as long as the price is not prohibitive.
It will save me lots of inventory space because I won't have to save so many extra weapons.

It may also open up the business of selling weapons with good bonuses unlocked.
Ive gotten a few good ones too. Like a +5% Crit from the hip bonus, an EGO recharge bonus on a weapon that already had an EGO bonus, etc.

Numina
06-06-2013, 10:56 AM
I just wish the cost to unlock mod slots would be adjusted. I can't help but feel it is completely ridiculous that when I was much lower ego my weapons of all rarity types usually came with all 4 mod slots unlocked, at worst 3 mod slots unlocked and the 4th not costing much salvage at all to unlock. Which is why the majority of my orange weapons I have are from ego 200-700. The ones I have kept that are higher ego I have not yet unlocked the mods slots, they all only have come with 1-2 mod slots open, and cost an outrageous amount of salvage to add any more.

Mogdog
06-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Not all that great, those of us who had a lower lvl weapon now need to pay more.

My Legendary assault ( 88 ) went from 4,400 to reset to 25k, still not that much still but kinda gay.

The whole thing of "having a lower legendary" being "worth" more has just gone out the window a bit :(

Whippersnapper
06-06-2013, 12:31 PM
I just checked with various assault rifles ranging from 1000 to 1300 EGO and the cost to reset varies from 4,000-10,000 salvage.

Which is not bad. You'll make that back in no time. If you're resetting a weapon, then it must be good. Else, you would just get a new one. Of course, things do add up if you want to put different mods on it and whatnot. For example, if I got a weapon with a crit bonus, get another crit bonus when it maxed out, I might want to change its effect trigger magazine mod to a Crit Bonus magazine mod. That costs even more salvage. Plus the costs of the new mods. Since the old ones are destroyed.

You are paying to keep getting XP on that Uber weapon. You don't do this for basic throw-away weapons.

Mladenov
06-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Im EGO 4500 around, the prices are OK i think.
All depend of rarity of the items.
I reset my legendary SMG for 45k ark salvage.
I reset my white courrier shotty for 1k...
So best keep any white weapon and level your passive skills with it,the cost will be much lower.

Whippersnapper
06-06-2013, 04:02 PM
45K is too much.

Wtflag
06-06-2013, 05:34 PM
45K is too much.

Far better than the 200K it would had taken before this reduction.