PDA

View Full Version : Looking for EU Clan.

Sajieren
06-06-2013, 02:10 PM
I've recently started playing Defiance (huge fan of the TV program now too -.-) And basically I'm looking for a clan/group of people that will group up to do arkfalls, missions, instances you know generally everything,
I am new to Defiance and i am still getting to grips with the game, items etc etc, I'm 25 and i will happily jump on TS3 and have a chat with anyone if needed.

See you on the wasteland!

Sajieren!

booogzz
06-06-2013, 05:02 PM
I've recently started playing Defiance (huge fan of the TV program now too -.-) And basically I'm looking for a clan/group of people that will group up to do arkfalls, missions, instances you know generally everything,
I am new to Defiance and i am still getting to grips with the game, items etc etc, I'm 25 and i will happily jump on TS3 and have a chat with anyone if needed.

Sajieren!

Hello Sajieren,

Come and check us out man..We are on teamspeak right now !

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?47405-The-X-Ecutioners-European-Clan-Recruiting-PVE-amp-PVP

See ya there !

jasparella
06-07-2013, 11:20 AM

Sajieren!
Hey Sajieren,

If you're interested in a clan/community, check out Tactical Gaming (TG). We do arkfalls, PvP, PvE, etc. and are looking for more like-minded, mature gamers to join us on the battlefield and have a good time. :) We do use TS3. You can check us out at our website www.tw.tghq.org or view our recruiting thread here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10311-TacticalGaming.net-is-recruiting-360-PS3-PC

Thanks and I hope you have a nice day!