PDA

View Full Version : help the game won't let me leave my clan

Giren
06-06-2013, 03:48 PM
It won't let me leave. can anybody help me?

yossarian229
06-06-2013, 03:55 PM
xix_3L1T3_H4X0Rz_xix is for LIFE, bro. You can never leave.

TIER ONE
06-06-2013, 03:56 PM
when you hit start to bring up your character loadout, hit L2 (PS3) or LT (Xbox) to bring up the settings wheel. Then go to the "Social" tab i believe & scroll right to clan. On PS3, you leave the clan by hitting the square button

Giren
06-06-2013, 03:59 PM
when you hit start to bring up your character loadout, hit L2 (PS3) or LT (Xbox) to bring up the settings wheel. Then go to the "Social" tab i believe & scroll right to clan. On PS3, you leave the clan by hitting the square button

I've done that 20 times now. but it keeps me in the clan

mbergeron
06-06-2013, 04:02 PM
If you are the founder you can't unless you make someone else the founder. The problem is people have to be online to be promoted.

Chidy1776
06-06-2013, 04:03 PM
It won't let me leave. can anybody help me?

I had an issue with this before to, it stopped once they reset the servers as sometimes your clan functions will bug out. When this happe ed to me i also had and empty clan list in the social tab. You could open an ingame ticket from settings, support desk, but it should fix after a server reset. Hope u get it working.

Giren
06-06-2013, 04:15 PM
it finally let me leave

Nefarious
06-06-2013, 04:35 PM
What was the name of the clan? Just curious.

Kasteil
06-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Not that it matters now since you got out of your clan, but in the future another way to quit your clan is by typing in /clanquit.

melkathi
06-06-2013, 10:49 PM
What was the name of the clan? Just curious.

Probably "Hotel California"

Desamos
07-10-2013, 10:07 PM
probably "hotel california"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant leave mine either, im a child of gaylfree or something now

Beck
07-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Probably "Hotel California"

/Nice *clap*

Rakshasa
07-10-2013, 11:34 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant leave mine either, im a child of gaylfree or something now

Hm, interesting you say that... I got an invite from Children of Gallifrey earlier during a busy arkfall. I could have sworn I selected Decline, but I suddenly started seeing clan chat for the first time ever. After a brief moment of wtf-ery, I figured out how to quit it, but then kept seeing clan chat for several minutes. I'm thinking those Time Lords are up to something! :D

The fact that I continue to get clan invites even after setting that to OFF in my options is one of the very few bugs I still encounter. It's a minor, but persistent one.

[Please note that I mean no disrespect to this clan or its members, neither by mentioning them nor by quitting their organization after apparently joining it by accident. I'm sure they're a fine group and I appreciate clan invites, but I'm not looking to join one at this point, and have already told someone else that I'd consider theirs first if/when I changed my mind.]

Sanguinesun
07-11-2013, 01:03 AM
[Please note that I mean no disrespect to this clan or its members, neither by mentioning them nor by quitting their organization after apparently joining it by accident. I'm sure they're a fine group and I appreciate clan invites, but I'm not looking to join one at this point, and have already told someone else that I'd consider theirs first if/when I changed my mind.]

You can generally tell a good clan by their -not- spam attacking clanless people at arkfalls with invites. :P

Pandur
07-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Hm, interesting you say that... I got an invite from Children of Gallifrey earlier during a busy arkfall. I could have sworn I selected Decline, but I suddenly started seeing clan chat for the first time ever. After a brief moment of wtf-ery, I figured out how to quit it, but then kept seeing clan chat for several minutes. I'm thinking those Time Lords are up to something! :D

The fact that I continue to get clan invites even after setting that to OFF in my options is one of the very few bugs I still encounter. It's a minor, but persistent one.

Yeah that was one of the first things that happened to me, got invited to a clan declined logged off for the night and the next day i was wondering where the blue text came from lol.
Made my own one man clan to get around that since the option doesn't seem to do anything.