PDA

View Full Version : How can I tell which synergy mods I put on a weapon?

snakesinpipes
06-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Just started collecting synergy mods to mod full sets on weapons. I have a couple weapons with two matching mods but I don't remember which ones, ie: Brutal, Precision, etc. When you look at the weapon it only lists the multipliers, not the type of synergy. Any way to tell or do I just have to keep notes?
Thanks.

DejaVooDoo
06-06-2013, 09:11 PM
No way to tell. Obviously there ought to be. Obviously any competent developer would make it possible. Obviously anyone with common sense would know there ought to be. Obviously Trion chose the opposite course.

BrassRazoo
06-06-2013, 09:21 PM
I know when you use the retrieve mod function in the Salvage Matrix it shows you what you are removing e.g. Power Choke III.
I'm not sure if then you can highlight it and see if there is a Synergy on it.

Atticus Batman
06-07-2013, 01:19 PM
I know when you use the retrieve mod function in the Salvage Matrix it shows you what you are removing e.g. Power Choke III.
I'm not sure if then you can highlight it and see if there is a Synergy on it.

On xbox you can use the retreive mod function. Highlight the mod in question then press the button to view mod. If I remember right it is X. Then press B a couple times to cancel the menu and do NOT click on the start button unless you want to destroy the poor gun.