PDA

View Full Version : Bonus xp weekend starts Friday!

METALPUNKS
06-06-2013, 10:01 PM
As i was logging on i saw this at the character select screen. How much bonus? Awesome thanks guys.

Era
06-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Once upon a time I was glitched so that emergencies rewarded double experience. If it is even 25% I'm spending all weekend grinding.

METALPUNKS
06-07-2013, 06:15 AM
Have they announced this here and not just on the screen?

SYN BLACK XS
06-07-2013, 06:20 AM
Nothing on the Def Blog yet :/

Sweet though

Knucklehead
06-07-2013, 06:22 AM
Once upon a time I was glitched so that emergencies rewarded double experience. If it is even 25% I'm spending all weekend grinding.

Why? Is there a prize for hitting max exp in a MMO with practically no end game?

Honest question. Not trying to belittle or berate anyone.

ecamirG
06-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Why? Is there a prize for hitting max exp in a MMO with practically no end game?

Honest question. Not trying to belittle or berate anyone.

Yeah, the prize is that you can spend more time on the forums not belittling or berating anyone.

Laggmaster
06-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Yeah, the prize is that you can spend more time on the forums not belittling or berating anyone.

Yes i believe that is the real end game that defiance players have and participate in...

hope the bonus XP weekend is not glitchy...

SYN BLACK XS
06-07-2013, 09:58 AM
hope the bonus XP weekend is not glitchy...

Bahaha, why stop being consistant now?

Toolatetotalk
06-07-2013, 09:58 AM
i see nothing about a bonus weekend on the xbox

ecamirG
06-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Facetiousness aside, being a higher level frees up time time to help friends and clanmates complete their goals, lets you focus on stockpiling gear and resources for your character, and generally makes the game more enjoyable. I have more fun and options with six perks than I did when I only had one. Doesn't hurt to crank your EGO as high as possible before DLC weapons and gear are released.

Cyripax NeoPrime
06-07-2013, 10:12 AM
What good are the new weapons and gear to anyone at max levels anyway? Lol none whatsoever. I like grinding for gear and I procrastinate my ego leveling as much as possible in this game. Been playing since release day/even betas b4 that. And im still at 75something/close to 800 ego on my main character. And 535 on my 2nd. Im just enjoying the world of defiance to its fullest without maxin my char out yet..... Just want there to actually be a point to the dlc contents in the coming months without having to roll a new character. Only because ive spent bits on inventory space for these 2. I know there will be a few more inv unlocks with ego lvls, but i like having room to pick everything up in battle without having to stop, cloak, and try to break down stuff before I reappear mid fight. At least now I can wait and sort it out when the heat dies down. Im still a tad upset inv stacks are the ONLY thing in the cash shop that arent account wide. Ive gotten used to it, but still......bi*ch move trion,lol.

squidgod2000
06-07-2013, 10:15 AM

All the "new" hellbug emergencies give double XP and scrip (or did, haven't checked since the recent patch). So when you're driving down the road, take a minute to kill that monarch--it's a quick 4,000 xp.

squidgod2000
06-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Facetiousness aside, being a higher level frees up time time to help friends and clanmates complete their goals, lets you focus on stockpiling gear and resources for your character, and generally makes the game more enjoyable.

I can't wait until I get my bolt and semi-auto sniper rifles to 20 so I can be done with weapon leveling (till DLC hits) and just use the weapons I want to.

Burntpowder
06-07-2013, 10:30 AM
SWEET! XP bonus! /sarcasm

now if only i could stay in the game long enough for it to be worthwhile... &$%@* %&#$ server time out's...

Era
06-07-2013, 10:40 AM
All the "new" hellbug emergencies give double XP and scrip (or did, haven't checked since the recent patch). So when you're driving down the road, take a minute to kill that monarch--it's a quick 4,000 xp.

Yeah in my case dark matter emergencies were completing multiple times as the emergency went on. It was freaking awesome. I know the monarchs are 4k for 3 volleys and always stop to kill em. And the reason I want more experience is cause I want that 4k EGO outfit. Just 80 perks (which I can get in a single respec) and 4k EGO to go to get it.

METALPUNKS
06-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Cool so its started.