PDA

View Full Version : [NA Server] Mercenaries NOT for Hire

DejaVooDoo
06-06-2013, 10:27 PM
There have been a few posts from people offering help in the game in exchange for scrip. Not to take the wind out of their sails or anything, but my intention is to fully take the wind out of their sails. Personally, I have consumed roughly everything this game currently has to offer. I still dig the gunplay. So I still play the game, shooting the same things I shot before because it's still pretty fun. I'm betting there are alot of folks out there like me.

If you want FREE help with a mission/co-op/whatever, contact:
(please include some kind of text/voice with message. this game yields so many random group/clan/party invites I tend to ignore them)

In-Game Name ....................... Gamertag

Deja ....................................... DejaVooduWM
Scub4xSt3v3 .......................... Scub4xSt3v3 (GT)
Shaun McTaggart
Derui ...................................... Chaos0vt
Samantha Dersa ...................... BKB I Maverick

Reply here (with in-game name and gt) if you want to help out and I will add you to this list. Or reply here if you want to find help.

Scub4xSt3v3
06-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Scub4xSt3v3 (In-Game and Xbox GT) - Free Mercenary

Defenze
06-07-2013, 12:37 AM
There are always "anything for a buck" kind of people no matter where ya go. Sad. If you ever see "Shaun McTaggart" in game. Give me a holler on chat. Please use your mic. I don't always look at the chat bar in the lower corner. My services are free and I will gladly teach you every thing I know about the game. At no charge. Period. You can't beat that with a FRC SAW.

Scub4xSt3v3
06-07-2013, 12:58 AM
This is starting to turn out better than i thought. We should start a Not For Hire clan. haha

Cale307
06-07-2013, 12:59 AM
free help is very noble and i offer my services but it kind of hinders the growth of the game by taking away that ability to earn scrip for providing a service hurts any player run economy. lets face it scrip is earned 2 ways grind missions (which run out after awhile) or grind encounters. yes you can sell equipment at vendors for scrips but if you are like me you find yourself scrapping them so you can upgrade you better weapons. so lets rephrase the whole mercs for hire to "please tip your mercs" sooner or later trion will get to implementing some sort of economy system and i for one want ways to make scrip to buy some cool stuff.

Chaos0vt
06-07-2013, 04:51 AM
I also offer my help for free in game name is Derui and GT is same as here :)

MaxSterling
06-07-2013, 06:14 AM
I always get a chuckle and roll my eyes when someone says "merc for hire".

If something is really that difficult, I'll just wait for a random to pop up.

DejaVooDoo
06-07-2013, 08:11 AM
If folks want to offer tips to whomever helps them, that's fine. But, if you get help from someone on this list: If that person then solicits compensation, let me know here and i'll take them off the list.

BKB I Maverick
06-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Gamertag- BKB I Maverick
In game name- Samantha Dersa

More then happy to help.

DejaVooDoo
06-07-2013, 08:38 AM
By the way, If anyone knows of a way to format that list without the ellipses, let me know. Just using spaces didn't work.

Chaos0vt
06-07-2013, 10:12 AM
PS my online time is usually between 20:30-01:00 ish just for peeps that might search and get I don't exist because I'm not online

TremerChrist
06-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Don't really need help, but would love more peaple to play with. On the last mission before fighting Nim with plenty of side missions left.

GT: Goat Shat
Char Name: Skyler Drew

jonorion
06-07-2013, 11:38 AM
There have been a few posts from people offering help in the game in exchange for scrip. Not to take the wind out of their sails or anything, but my intention is to fully take the wind out of their sails. Personally, I have consumed roughly everything this game currently has to offer. I still dig the gunplay. So I still play the game, shooting the same things I shot before because it's still pretty fun. I'm betting there are alot of folks out there like me.

If you want FREE help with a mission/co-op/whatever, contact:
(please include some kind of text/voice with message. this game yields so many random group/clan/party invites I tend to ignore them)

In-Game Name ....................... Gamertag

Deja ....................................... DejaVooduWM
Scub4xSt3v3 .......................... Scub4xSt3v3 (GT)
Shaun McTaggart
Derui ...................................... Chaos0vt
Samantha Dersa ...................... BKB I Maverick

Reply here (with in-game name and gt) if you want to help out and I will add you to this list. Or reply here if you want to find help.

in game "jonorion" xbox gt eetsdad

DeadCynic
06-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Name & Gamertag: DeadCynic
Server: NA

Beta582
06-07-2013, 12:13 PM
I will throw my hat into the ring. Always happy to help others out. NA server.

In-game and GT is: Beta582

Friends list is usually full so just send a message if I am online. Usually a mid-day and late night gamer. Central time zone.