PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Nightstalkers Gaming (EST, Voice comms req, 18+)

PJesus
03-24-2013, 06:23 AM
The Nightstalkers have been around for many years and have accomplished many things up to being featured at E3 during 2010. We are now recruiting for Defiance on PC with an emphasis on both PvP and PvE end-game related content. We will accept casuals, but preference for selection for raids/pvp will go to our more 'hardcore' members. We currently use mumble and require a microphone for voice communications for coordinated groups.

At the moment, we are re-doing our website but you can get in touch with us through either our new Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NightstalkersGaming) or through our Steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NightstalkersGaming) until we have finished the proper revisions to our website. Alternatively, you can also post here but it will be checked less often than the other two locations listed above.

We hope to see everyone in game and wish everyone an exciting launch!

*EDIT*

Since the in game chat system is so borked, the easiest way to get in touch with us is to directly join us on voice chat. We are on mumble and the information is Nightstalkersgaming.typefrag.com 11362. Look for myself or Larhan. Thanks!

PJesus
04-02-2013, 09:35 AM
We are now rolling into game in the next few days, If you have any questions please let us know here!

PJesus
04-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Send either Wolfman or Larhan a message in game, or reply here if you have any questions.

XenoCool
04-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Greetings, I'm interested in knowing how the raid spots will be filled? Do you have them filled already by members that are already in the guild? or will everyone get a chance to raid? I have past MMO raiding experience (I don't stand in the fire lol) but just wondering your strategy when it comes to raid placement and core group building. My in game name is XenoCool I'm on everyday after 6pm (EST) cheers

Historic
04-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Hello i too am intrested in joing the guild my ingame name is Hist at work now :( but i will be on tomorrow.

Khaosreign86
04-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Hey there im interested in joining the clan i love all aspects of mmos pvp/raiding ....raiding prefered been a raid leader for 2 yrs in wow so if u need leaders im game for helping out there too just hit me up my game char is Khaoticlead hope to hear from you

Selquist
04-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Would be interested in joining. Will add the ign niks to friends list. my ign is Selquist. Currently looking to do mostly PVE but do enjoy PVP as well.

PJesus
04-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Greetings, I'm interested in knowing how the raid spots will be filled? Do you have them filled already by members that are already in the guild? or will everyone get a chance to raid? I have past MMO raiding experience (I don't stand in the fire lol) but just wondering your strategy when it comes to raid placement and core group building. My in game name is XenoCool I'm on everyday after 6pm (EST) cheers

As of right now we are building ourselves in Defiance (we are larger in other games and are almost starting from scratch here) so joining in early and being active would be a huge plus... hint hint.

PJesus
04-04-2013, 03:25 PM
I've noticed that the chat system is still bugged horribly making in-game communication an absolute nightmare. To remedy this, please connect to our mumble chat and look for myself or Larhan. The information is nightstalkersgaming.typefrag.com 11362.