PDA

View Full Version : now that i have played

jarodsin
06-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Been playing for a time now and wonder what this game may become? The game seems unfinished i think thier is great room for crafting in this game with ark falls ect. Is Thier plans to get us out of the bay area the game world is very small kids who have a small sand box to play in get bored fast.

I think thier should be hidden missions that you have to expoler to find abandon undergound parts of old building ect. The game now is all about repeating contract missions are all about the same kill this save that ect. How about go to point A killing said bad guy with out weapons and get out.

DONT want angry fan boy post i like the game im staying for now but i wanted to say the game is a baby that needs to grow up fast the gamming market is a hard one

Lindrei
06-07-2013, 07:18 AM
There are some hidden emergencies that give extra exp. as well as rep(they are in SF).

jarodsin
06-07-2013, 07:19 AM
thank you nice now ill look around some like to have to work for extra point instead of doing the ark fall shuffle

sQuinty
06-07-2013, 07:49 AM
While MMO's are never done (well until they shut the servers off), remember this is an MMO-TPS, not an MMO-RPG.

Personally, I am glad they don't have crafting, but maybe that's just me.