PDA

View Full Version : absolutely worst game i have ever played.

drburk01
06-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Absolutely worst game I have ever played. No customer support and some things like the last boss way too hard. I know there r those of u who disagree but my personal experience shows me different. Fought him for an hour had him almost dead on third phase die and it makes me start the fight over. Wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. Triton games lost a gamer today and I will never play another

Lindrei
06-07-2013, 07:27 AM
If you died on phase 3 you restart on phase 3.

ironhands
06-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Absolutely worst game I have ever played. No customer support and some things like the last boss way too hard. I know there r those of u who disagree but my personal experience shows me different. Fought him for an hour had him almost dead on third phase die and it makes me start the fight over. Wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. Triton games lost a gamer today and I will never play another

What's Triton Games?

Last boss was hard...go figure.

What does customer support have to do with the game play?

Combo Breaker
06-07-2013, 07:29 AM
You sir have obviously not played Riptide.

Lindrei
06-07-2013, 07:30 AM
You sir have obviously not played Riptide.

I was hearing Riptide was a **** show, is it really that bad?

Muffins
Triton games lost a gamer today and I will never play another
okay bye. who are you

bodybag360
I think you mean TRION Worlds. And Nim Shondu is hard. But i beat him. It's called using your head to stay alive during the fight. I used Cloak and a high damage Rocket. I only died about 4 times total through the whole fight.
But now that i am almost 1600 EGO, i would prolly use a full auto pistol and cloak or overload.

cusman

Watch some videos on YouTube on how to beat NIM or are you talking about a different boss? There would be a video for that as well... once you have a good sense of how to beat them than you should be fine.

Use a Respark Shield in single-player

Finish the Fight
06-07-2013, 07:31 AM
Sounds like someone is butthurt over not being able to beat Nim.

ironhands
06-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Sounds like someone is butthurt over not being able to beat Nim.

even a GIRL can beat him LOL

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?86615-Beating-Nim-Shondu...-for-girls

Combo Breaker
06-07-2013, 07:33 AM
I was hearing Riptide was a **** show, is it really that bad?

It lost the open world roam feeling that made the first one so good. It became a path game. Streets, beaches,jungles were all just pathways.

PitBull76
06-07-2013, 07:35 AM

Last boss was easy. I have had only positive experiences with customer support. And Triton makes headsets, not Defiance.

I can't help you customer experience problems but Nim isn't that hard if you know which perks will help you and learn something I like to call "strategy."

bigdirty
06-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Bad troll.

N3gativeCr33p
Absolutely worst game I have ever played.

You're obviously new to the hobby if this is the best example of the worst game you've ever played.

TravelerX1
Bro.... do you even Lift? You gotta lift to beat Nim

Strontium Dog
06-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Nim isnt original, hes boring, hes harder due to boredom level and many folk cant kill him due to various reasons. One of the worst so called bosses in mmos in recent years. And yes I did kill him ,dieing several time since I didnt read walkthroughs first and wasnt expecting to fight him three yawn aching times.

The game isnt a AAA game no matter what we say and TRION need to get their heads in gear, ***** on seats and fingers out arses soon. No more recorders as Content!

CrazyBard
06-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Quit the game because you think the last boss was hard? Seriously? Have you never played a game before? The last bosses are meant to be hard, that's the whole point.

Besides, Nim isn't that hard really, damn tedious mind you - there's so many guides on this site that there's really no excuse - just shoot, dodge, shoot, dodge, etc, etc. It's not exactly rocket science. Some of the Dark Matter you meet in emergencies pose a far bigger threat than him.

Christ, does this mean we're going to get another nerf? Too many bosses getting made easier as it is :(

Mylo
06-07-2013, 07:39 AM
hmm.. that's actually a pretty good question. What IS the absolutely worst game you ever played?
... I would have to say it was atari's ET. yeah. I think that was the worst.

Combo Breaker
06-07-2013, 07:41 AM
hmm.. that's actually a pretty good question. What IS the absolutely worst game you ever played?

What the duece was up with that game. I never figured that Shtako out.

CrazyBard
06-07-2013, 07:42 AM

Fable 3 comes pretty close.

Indra Echo
06-07-2013, 07:44 AM

I don't know what game you've been playing because this makes no sense. CS for me has been very good-no, not true for everybody, I know. First game I've ever played in over 30 years of gaming that actually has a way in-game to contact support, make suggestions, report bugs, and offer feedback, among other things.

Yes, Nim's difficult, but did you even ask for help on any strategy to beat him? I mean, the internet is not just to come and crap about how difficult something is and about your whiny rage quit. It's also a place where people can offer suggestions that might help you do something about it before just giving up.

Your personal experience is that in one game, you fought a boss for over an hour and died. Do not continue playing video games. If you are not here asking how he can be defeated and are upset because you died, then if you do insist on playing games don't play those that have foes that can kill you in them.

No Nim is not easy for everyone and can be very difficult for many, but I believe most everyone can beat him if they use the right tools, are persistent and don't just think he's going to be like the super easy bosses that are in most games. I was lucky enough to play games with even harder bosses (Dark Souls and Demon's Souls) and I can tell you that doing anything in those games was a super challenge, but when you overcame those (even common foes, not just bosses), the reward was the feeling of accomplishment. That's important in a game-the tough fight but the ability to overcome and feel good that you did it.

Next time you play a game or do anything, if you have a problem, ask for help, don't just rage and give up.

I've played a lot of other games that never offer any sense of accomplishment at all. I applaud any game that includes that feeling. Some games just require that you shoot a lot of bullets in the big bad boss. It's great when a game requires you to actually think and use some strategy and tactics instead of just going for lots o' bullets.

Mylo
06-07-2013, 07:44 AM
What the duece was up with that game. I never figured that Shtako out.

a weird time trial/pac-man type thing where you had to get to your hidden ship and elude the gun (not radio) wielding feds who want to autopsy you while still alive.. all in 8 bit goodness. =\ such a waste and exploit of the ET IP. but.. it was the 80's...

ironhands
06-07-2013, 07:45 AM

i remember playing that game. was pretty bad, but there were worse for the atari. worst game though...hmm..let's limit it to games on steam, and consoles... dragon age 2 was pretty bad, though the engine was solid. dead island was disappoint. I can't think of the worst i've played recently though

SUPERMAN 64

Mylo
hmm.. never played any of the fables. will keep that in mind. Thanks!

greatdividers
obvious troll is obvious

Milofo
06-07-2013, 07:47 AM

As said by others before you don't restart the whole fight if you die in the 3rd phase. If you are going to troll please put some effort into it.

SpiritumLiberum
06-07-2013, 07:48 AM
I had that same feeling when fighting nim, you become fired up and warm. Its what makes the game good, playing with your emotions and such.

CrazyBard
06-07-2013, 07:49 AM
i remember playing that game. was pretty bad, but there were worse for the atari. worst game though...hmm..let's limit it to games on steam, and consoles... dragon age 2 was pretty bad, though the engine was solid. dead island was disappoint. I can't think of the worst i've played recently though

SUPERMAN 64

I enjoyed DA2 and yeah, the engine was good - like everything though, it's horses for courses.

Agree with Dead island though. When it first came out we were like "Zombies + Levelling?", "Awesome" then after playing for too many hours it got so painfully boring - very disappointing.

Mylo
06-07-2013, 07:51 AM
but there were worse for the atari.

Worse? really? like what?

worst game though...hmm..let's limit it to games on steam, and consoles...
well, that's not really fair, cause if they even look in ET's range, I won't buy them/ have them on steam.
DA2 was a dissappointment, but I wouldn't call it Bad. just was different. and was one of my earlier experiences where a good strategy game (DA:O) became ruined by becoming a twitch- console style game.. but it wasn't bad (well, save for teh repetitive artworks/levels)

Indra Echo
06-07-2013, 07:53 AM

SUPERMAN 64

Worst game(s).
ET
Singularity
CoD games when the exploiters moved in

Here's a link to Game Radar's opinion of the worst of the worst. ET tops the list.

http://www.gamesradar.com/worst-games-all-time/

N3gativeCr33p
06-07-2013, 07:53 AM

ET is definitely near the top of my "all time worst games" list.

Combo Breaker
06-07-2013, 07:55 AM
ET is definitely near the top of my "all time worst games" list.

Don't forget that Journey game. I think it was Journey Escape.

ironhands
I enjoyed DA2 and yeah, the engine was good - like everything though, it's horses for courses.

Agree with Dead island though. When it first came out we were like "Zombies + Levelling?", "Awesome" then after playing for too many hours it got so painfully boring - very disappointing.

About 2 hours into DA2 I realized.. hey...I've been in this cave before, but, i came in from the other side...wtf?? It completely lacked the epic feel of the first. They gave us the action and epicness lord of the rings with the first, and then gave us game of thrones (which isn't a bad thing, but it's very different). The whole thing just seemed like a rushed money-grab on the heels of the first - they promised what, 2 years of updates, then said "we brought you a new game instead". Game is solid, no doubt, but....just...boring, with no feeling of accomplishment the way the first did.

I played with people in dead island, who preferred to stand in one small area, and keep fighting until everything nearby was dead before moving on.... they respawn, just get to the damned mission objective!!......

Reverend Blood
http://thatsnerdalicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/cool-story-bro-580x418.jpg

N3gativeCr33p
06-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Don't forget that Journey game. I think it was Journey Escape.

I couldn't be paid enough to play a game that revolved around the band Journey.

Mylo
06-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Worst game(s).
Here's a link to Game Radar's opinion of the worst of the worst. ET tops the list.
http://www.gamesradar.com/worst-games-all-time/

wow. I can't believe I agree with teh games radar folks..
and eeew.. I forgot about custer's revenge =0 no thanks for that memory.

CrazyBard
06-07-2013, 08:01 AM
wow. I can't believe I agree with teh games radar folks..
and eeew.. I forgot about custer's revenge =0 no thanks for that memory.

The worst part is.. being old enough to remember all of those :(

N3gativeCr33p
06-07-2013, 08:03 AM

I look at it this way... older gamers (like me) know crap games when they see/play them. And we all have old crap games like those to thank for our radars being as good as they are.

Mylo
06-07-2013, 08:06 AM

nah. wanting to make your own Apple Lisa. having the 16k memory expansion for your timex sinclair, and wanting a second.., or wanting to rewire your telstar unit to another one to try to make a 4 person pong game...

yeah...

RegularX
06-07-2013, 08:10 AM

You actually played that?

There were probably some pretty bad 8-bit games I'm forgetting, I'm sure there were several Intellivision games which were shovelware.

I still go with PlanetSide - which was near unplayable for me, suffered constant changes to "improve" the game and when I complained too loud on the forums I got banned from the game.

However, at least they did eventually give me my money back.

CrazyBard
nah. wanting to make your own Apple Lisa. having the 16k memory expansion for your timex sinclair, and wanting a second.., or wanting to rewire your telstar unit to another one to try to make a 4 person pong game...

yeah...

What about building a ZX80, or owning a Vic20, or questioning why anyone would ever want a 16k expansion because what would you even do with it.. and OMG I so remember those old telstar (were called binatone here I think) systems "Blip! Blip! Blip!"

Kierro Kai

This one can't handle, Irzu's path and crys like a new born, Saberwolf pup. As someone said Nim's defeat, gave a sense of accomplishment. Sukar (Me) literally went to The Crater Bar, stood by the bar... *IRL - sat down controller poured a class of mead, sat in chair* "JEK THAT WAS HARD...!!!" but I did it.

Elric1
06-07-2013, 08:12 AM

regardless if this is a troll or not. Welcome to ignore =) Sorry I hate trolls.

Ichidakiller
06-07-2013, 08:13 AM
So the game sucks because you can't beat a guy that most people at this point have beat several times. Your failure to have skill does not make this a bad game.

Any game where you can get more then 30hours of gameplay out of is not a bad game. Gears of war 1/2/3/Judgment 10-15each tops. Bioshock 1/2/Infinite 10-15hours tops.

Yet your here whining about a game that's keep ya playing for how ever many hours your /played is. You as a consumer fail.

Your skills of judging games based of entertainment value, hell at least your able to get to the last boss of this game. Yet people pay for world of Warcraft left and right not to mention a monthly fee so only a handful of the community can even experience the final fight. Those people who did unless they joined a guild that had the place on farm status wiped for days trying to learn how to beat the final boss. On my old server only a handful of guild were able to step foot into naxx (this is nilla wow not when they reintroduced it later im talking the 40man)
Let alone even see their first boss. Yes people wiped and wiped alot on trash mobs.

In short the game doesn't suck you do sir. I guess you should have actually played the game with something other then a rocket launcher worked on your skill so when you faced Nim you could actually beat him.

hey u
06-07-2013, 08:15 AM
no man stay don't quit. Try leveling up some more. Find a new shield and weapon. First time I went up against him I died soooo many times. I think I spent like 30 min on him and he kept on killing me so I left and went and did co-op and arkfalls.

Go find new weapons and improve your skill. Walk into nim with all new weapons and shield and a hole new way about going at him. Don't u like a challenge? I do. I like not being able to run through it and my first time having to think around the box with nim.

Try leveling up more but don't quit. Think about it? What game will u play? Improve your skill from this game so on the next game due to this game your skill has now increased due to this game instead of no skill or thought put into it like almost all my games I have on my shelf. Little to no skill and thought put into those games but defiance yes. yes. yes.

and to the customer support no idea what u talking about there. I have had a few issues cleared up with Trion so I happen to know they have support

Indra Echo
06-07-2013, 08:17 AM

yeah...

Old is having owned a Commodore Vic20 that connected to the tv and that had expansion ram cartridges of 16k and that could use a tape player for games and to store things on, like basic programs you wrote.

Old is remembering and having played almost every Infocom text adventure out there and still thinking that even without graphics they were some of the best games ever created.

Old is having lived through the demise of what could have been the most awesome computer system every existed (Commodore Amiga) and watching all that potential be squandered. Knowing that we could have had voice input, digitally captured video and audio, live motion capture, realistic 3d graphics, and a lot more advances far earlier and cheaper than we did and do, because the Amiga could do that in the 1980s on a home computer for a fraction of the cost and far better than equipment that cost in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. And it could play games as well.

Old is remembering when EA was not just a game company but also an application's creator (creative applications) and when it cared about its customers.

Old is realizing at last that competition in games can be fun, but cooperation and just looking at how far we have come in what can be done, is far more rewarding. I am constantly amazed when I just take the time to stop and smell the terraformed plants in Defiance. I lived through Sprites.

And actually I'm wrong-none of those things make me old. I'm older, yes, but those things actually kept me young.

Mylo
06-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Old is remembering and having played almost every Infocom text adventure out there and still thinking that even without graphics they were some of the best games ever created.
Old is having lived through the demise of what could have been the most awesome computer system every existed (Commodore Amiga) and watching all that potential be squandered. Knowing that we could have had voice input, digitally captured video and audio, live motion capture, realistic 3d graphics, and a lot more advances far earlier and cheaper than we did and do, because the Amiga could do that in the 1980s on a home computer for a fraction of the cost and far better than equipment that cost in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. And it could play games as well.
Old is remembering when EA was not just a game company but also an application's creator (creative applications) and when it cared about its customers.
Old is realizing at last that competition in games can be fun, but cooperation and just looking at how far we have come in what can be done, is far more rewarding. I am constantly amazed when I just take the time to stop and smell the terraformed plants in Defiance. I lived through Sprites.
And actually I'm wrong-none of those things make me old. I'm older, yes, but those things actually kept me young.

=) in-deeed. +1 truthiness.

RegularX
06-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Old is having owned a Commodore Vic20 that connected to the tv and that had expansion ram cartridges of 16k and that could use a tape player for games and to store things on, like basic programs you wrote.

Indeed. I love telling kids I used to play games off tape cassettes. They look at me like I'm on crack.

ironhands
06-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Indeed. I love telling kids I used to play games off tape cassettes. They look at me like I'm on crack.

Yes, but, because they don't realize that a cassette tape can store data, or because they've never actually seen/used a cassette tape. Both could be true now. Scary.

CrazyBard
06-07-2013, 08:31 AM
yes, but, because they don't realize that a cassette tape can store data, or because they've never actually seen/used a cassette tape. Both could be true now. Scary.

10 print "truth"
20 goto 10
run

Sdric
06-07-2013, 08:36 AM

1.)
The live chat is the best support I ever came to know since I started MMOs 8 years ago.

2.)
If you are too bad to beat the boss that's your problem.
Hundred thousands of players beat him - even before he got nerfed.
But looking at your post I can see that you lack the patience and calmness to finish anything that's for an age of 12+

P.S.
I'ld love to see you fighting Sanctus @DMC4.
That sure would make my day.

hey u
06-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Hey all the person is just pissed off and venting a bit

But to your ? on support https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch should help but if u click on it and it wont come up then find on there for defiance support and they have a email link where u can email them if your live chat icon does not pop up.

If u do use live chat every time I have used this it has taken up to 40 min to a hour and a half to talk to someone so have some music handy. Also if u do use live chat here is a tip. Go up on notepad or Microsoft word and type up your ? so when u do talk to a agent u can just copy paste your ?. I found this to save some time when about to talk to a live agent.

Ubai
06-07-2013, 08:48 AM
This is far from the worst game ever. In some ways it is a lot of fun, but I do think that the main story missions are the weakest part of this game, largely because they're tedious and usually centered around a "gimmick" strategy. Also, they assume you don't mind dying repeatedly, which to me is a sign of Lazy Designer Syndrome.

I did the "bullets for a badman" quest last night and it was really annoying and not much fun. I finished it without too much trouble, but so far the main mission stories have been something I've suffered through rather than enjoyed, especially since I can't punch Karl Von Bach in the neck.

The game does have some very good features (decent pistol mechanics, sieges, and some of the "dynamic" quests) or I'd have ditched it after a couple days. It's early days anyhow, online games always need a year in the real world before they are fully baked, so I'm being patient.

-Matt

hey u
06-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Also my main mistake was going and doing nim with a 9+sec shield. When I found a 6 or 3 second shield nim was lot more easy to beat for me

Hope499
06-07-2013, 08:54 AM

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/7876/pony2a202c27dd51694ada9.jpg

Tharcion
06-07-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm amused by so many replies to a troll. Sad really.

If he gets bounced back to the beginning of the fight when dying in stage 3, he isn't fighting Nim, he thinks Jackleg Joe is the end boss.

Now off you go and all give him bad advice about beating Joe.

ironhands
06-07-2013, 08:57 AM
10 print "truth"
20 goto 10
run

load"*",8,1

Indra Echo
06-07-2013, 09:00 AM
10 print "truth"
20 goto 10
run
Ha ha ha. I'm in with a great crowd. My 20 something nephews laugh at me about the cassettes and that awesome 16k expansion cartridge. But when they were young and I'd be at their house I was always toting my Amiga (not the vic20) and they still remember that and how much they loved it.

First portable computer I ever owned, Commodore 64 executive. 4 inch color screen and weighed as much as a small child. That's one of the funniest things. I now have a netbook that might weigh 3 pounds.

CrazyBard
06-07-2013, 09:00 AM
load"*",8,1

You forgot to set the volume of the tape recorder to the right level!

Finish the Fight
06-07-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm amused by so many replies to a troll. Sad really.

If he gets bounced back to the beginning of the fight when dying in stage 3, he isn't fighting Nim, he thinks Jackleg Joe is the end boss.

Now off you go and all give him bad advice about beating Joe.

The irony.

bigdirty
06-07-2013, 09:05 AM
My only complaint so far is that I have a query I put in with Trion support 7 days ago and it has yet to be answered. I guess I'll have to live chat it to get my problem solved. =\

But aside from all that, this troll is obvious.

ironhands
06-07-2013, 09:05 AM
You forgot to set the volume of the tape recorder to the right level!

iirc you didn't use anything but "LOAD" to activate a tape

Indra Echo
06-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Hey all the person is just pissed off and venting a bit

But to your ? on support https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch should help but if u click on it and it wont come up then find on there for defiance support and they have a email link where u can email them if your live chat icon does not pop up.

If u do use live chat every time I have used this it has taken up to 40 min to a hour and a half to talk to someone so have some music handy. Also if u do use live chat here is a tip. Go up on notepad or Microsoft word and type up your ? so when u do talk to a agent u can just copy paste your ?. I found this to save some time when about to talk to a live agent.

However, is there support for "I can't beat a boss"?

I'm not making light of someone struggling with beating any foe because we all have different abilities. My main complaint with the OP is that s/he didn't ask for any suggestions and just says "because I can't beat him, this game sucks" and seems to be saying because a foe is hard, the rest of the game is trash.

I have no idea what the real complaint is. It's not Trion's fault that some people can't beat some bosses. And sure it's not totally the player's "fault" either. The fault is in saying the whole game is worthless because of it and not even seeing if there's something that can be done to make it easier.

In some games there are workarounds or strategies that can help weaker players beat the more difficult areas. Some players complain about such things, but others do need them. This game is no different. There are things the player can do to help themselves.

If the OP is talking about Jackleg Joe well he was tough for me and took me a long time and I didn't realize that there are strategies out there that make him easy. And I still defeated him after what seemed like forever. Before I'd ever dump something that is super frustrating, I'd check and see if there's a way to do it. My first posting about it wouldn't be that I gave up after an hour.

Indra Echo
06-07-2013, 09:09 AM

Yes, and the ,8,1 denoted machine language-,8 was for basic. Anyone ever get Ahoy magazine?

ironhands
06-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Yes, and the ,8,1 denoted machine language-,8 was for basic. Anyone ever get Ahoy magazine?

was it? I assumed it was like modems, signifying 8 bits per byte, and 1 stop bit. Some text files you may be saving/loading would only need 7 bits per byte, saving space/ram.

NoahsArkfall
06-07-2013, 09:20 AM
First play through I went down twice in the first phase of the Nim fight. Took a break, read a strategy guide here on the forums, watched a video on Youtube, went back and owned his arse with ease. I didn't even have to use a self-revive. A quick recharge shield, a mediocre bmg and my legendary burst fire AR tore him to pieces. You should've researched or asked for help, bro.

CrazyBard
06-07-2013, 09:21 AM

You didn't.. but on the old systems I used, you had to manually set the volume of the tape recorder itself, to get the right pitch and screech out of it - usually to a level where your mum would scream at you to turn that racket down :/ lol.

Shandri
06-07-2013, 09:49 AM
I haven't been able to beat Nim either, bit not because the fight is super hard, but because of all the spinning and twirling that has to be done to keep up with his location makes me horribly motion sick. I don't think he's game-breakingly hard tho'. I just sometimes get motion sick in shooters and this fight is no exception. Considering beating him really doesn't mean anything in this game, other than resetting the story quests, his survival hasn't killed my enjoyment of the game. :)

jonorion
06-07-2013, 09:51 AM
then after 15 mins of screeching "load error" clean the cassette head with a wet finger, strech the tape with a pencil and try again

alpharougewarx
06-07-2013, 09:54 AM
obviously you havent played et

Toolatetotalk
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
I've played through the main story a couple times and I wish I could redo the last fight over and over again. I like a challenge and it's the hardest fight in the game. Which the last boss should be.

dbcameron
06-07-2013, 10:04 AM
I've played through the main story a couple times and I wish I could redo the last fight over and over again. I like a challenge and it's the hardest fight in the game. Which the last boss should be.

You can fight him over and over again, you just have to restart the story. Then you get to fight Jackleg Joe again too, and once you realize how easy that fight is you'll laugh your *** off. Amen to loving a challenge, last boss was great, though I hate to call him the "last" boss. Can't wait to see what else they have under their sleeve.

PitBull76
06-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Quit the game because you think the last boss was hard? Seriously? Have you never played a game before? The last bosses are meant to be hard, that's the whole point.

Besides, Nim isn't that hard really, damn tedious mind you - there's so many guides on this site that there's really no excuse - just shoot, dodge, shoot, dodge, etc, etc. It's not exactly rocket science. Some of the Dark Matter you meet in emergencies pose a far bigger threat than him.

Christ, does this mean we're going to get another nerf? Too many bosses getting made easier as it is :(

yeah. I am still confused about the nerfing of the Matron in Island of Lost Soldiers. She was one of the easiest co-op bosses and they went and made her easier. I guess beating her in under a minute will be fun, but she only took about a minute before.

STOP NERFING!!

If you want to make something easier, make it the acquisition of Legendary weapons and shields.

Stonga
06-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I killed the bastard without dying once. I don't see how so many people find him hard? I'm not even good at 3rd person shooters.

c4l1d3n
06-07-2013, 10:33 AM
No game is perfect and game companies certainly aren't either. It really comes down to play or move along... if you can't find any fun in a game why play it?

Thralgar
06-07-2013, 12:36 PM
I beat him today and didn't die once, but then again this is my 2nd play through and I'm a 1860 ego. With more experience it will get easier, no need to bash on a game because your skill level isn't high enough to kill a end boss.

Bored Peon
06-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell me a troll.

Especially when they can not even get the name of the company right.

Valanga
06-07-2013, 05:57 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdum01IUqi1r57yezo1_500.gif