PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trion, I want to buy more bits...

Clear
06-07-2013, 12:03 PM
..but it is unfair, that I cannot find the retail card in the UK that has more bits for my pound.

Even 'Game' the biggest game retailer in the UK doesn't seem to stock the gamecard. It is advertised on the website, so where is it?

So, why do I have to compromise and get less bits for my money in an online transaction?

I have succummed already and bought bits before, but I want to buy the retail card!!

Laggmaster
06-07-2013, 12:08 PM
ask your local gameshop if they can order it for you, usualy they will be more than willing to order things like that in for people you may have to wait a little while for them to be shipped to the store...

(this comes from my experience with gameshops here in the US so UK retailers could handle things differently or not do it, i dont know i live in the us this is just my best advice for you)

if you are on a console you can buy the prepaid currency for your consoles from a store that sells them and buy bits that way too...

Clear
06-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Unfortunately, I am of the opinion that the gamecard doesn't exist as a retail product in the UK. I don't think there is even something for the local Game store to even order! I hope there is another bit sale at some point, as that was much better value for those of us who pay in pounds!