PDA

View Full Version : Oh no the government is coming gasp!!

Commandermech
06-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Everyone turn off your computers turn of your kindels turn of you iphones stop using youtube facebook or what ever else involves internet lol. The govenrment is spying on us oh no what are we to do lol you people really make me laugh lol so absurd.

Space_Monky
06-07-2013, 02:33 PM
hide yo kids! hide yo wife!

DaMaJaDiZ
06-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Everyone turn off your computers turn of your kindels turn of you iphones stop using youtube facebook or what ever else involves internet lol. The govenrment is spying on us oh no what are we to do lol you people really make me laugh lol so obsurd.

Kindle.
Government.
Absurd.
You're on your own with the rest of that mess.

Duskky
06-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Oh no I walked in to the General! *Dies*

melkathi
06-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Kindle.
Government.
Absurd.
You're on your own with the rest of that mess.

I must confess, I really enjoyed "obsurd" though. ;)

Commandermech
06-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Just look through all the forums and you will see all the paranoid people talking about xbox1 and how it will spy on you and post with a link to the washington post that talks about opperation prism that will tap into facebook, youtube, skype and whatever else uses internet lol so funny.

help
06-07-2013, 02:39 PM
everyone turn off your computers turn of your kindels turn of you iphones stop using youtube facebook or what ever else involves internet lol. The govenrment is spying on us oh no what are we to do lol you people really make me laugh lol so obsurd. rage against new world order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duskky
06-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Just look through all the forums and you will see all the paranoid people talking about xbox1 and how it will spy on you and post with a link to the washington post that talks about opperation prism that will tap into facebook, youtube, skype and whatever else uses internet lol so funny.

I find your grammar "lol so funny."

But hey, people dislike it for good reasons.

Commandermech
06-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I must confess, I really enjoyed "obsurd" though. ;)

Haha thanks

Omnifarious Xji
06-07-2013, 02:48 PM

Ignorance at its finest ladies and gentlemen. I see the conditioning has done wonders for you.

Arsenic_Touch
06-07-2013, 02:53 PM
So instead of addressing it there, you decided to be hip and call that person out in another thread to make a mockery of them. While actually making yourself look bad in the process. Congratulations.

While the tin foil hat crowd needs to loosen the foil a little bit, you aren't any better than they are by making threads like this.

SpiritumLiberum
06-07-2013, 02:58 PM

Hahaha, are they paranoid or are you uninformed?

greatdividers
06-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Hahaha, are they paranoid or are you uniformed?

i'm not sure what wearing a uniform has to do with anything...

SpiritumLiberum
06-07-2013, 03:03 PM
i'm not sure what wearing a uniform has to do with anything...

Okay okay, we get the point greatdividers, you dont like me.

greatdividers
06-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Okay okay, we get the point greatdividers, you dont like me.

huh? i was just trying to piece together your statement. i see now you edited the post to say uninformed, that makes more sense.

Hahaha, are they paranoid or are you uninformed?

i'm going to go with they're paranoid.

Gabrielle
06-07-2013, 03:08 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdkdi0hqDb1rq0hnm.gif

Oh wait! I don't play on Xbox

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9qjnjmVO21rw26jr.gif

SpiritumLiberum
06-07-2013, 03:09 PM
huh? i was just trying to piece together your statement. i see now you edited the post to say uninformed, that makes more sense.

Yeah I misspelled Uninformed.

Commandermech
06-07-2013, 03:20 PM

Yay someone agrees with me lol.

Rooster
06-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Everyone turn off your computers turn of your kindels turn of you iphones stop using youtube facebook or what ever else involves internet lol. The govenrment is spying on us oh no what are we to do lol you people really make me laugh lol so absurd.
Its people like you who will survive when it all goes down not because your smart or brave but because you are a coward who will sell out anyone to preserve your self. Slowly people are waking up and are seeing the truth and it is not considered paranoia if it is really happening. Now lets see all the names you can call me in defense of your internet honor.

ironhands
06-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Its people like you who will survive when it all goes down not because

when what goes down?

Commandermech
06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Its people like you who will survive when it all goes down not because your smart or brave but because you are a coward who will sell out anyone to preserve your self. Slowly people are waking up and are seeing the truth and it is not considered paranoia if it is really happening. Now lets see all the names you can call me in defense of your internet honor.

Really what's about to go down lol?

ironhands
06-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Really what's about to go down lol?

You must be completely ignorant to not know what they are planning.

Commandermech
06-07-2013, 04:22 PM
You must be completely ignorant to not know what they are planning.

Well as far as I know nothing is going down but according to other people somethings about to go down?

ironhands
06-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Well as far as I know nothing is going down but according to other people somethings about to go down?

think you missed the sarcasm :P

Lowlif3r
06-07-2013, 04:26 PM
It's not paranoia when they're actually watching you. And... they are. Everything is logged. This is not an Xbox One issue. It's how it is, right now. They can actually turn on your webcam and watch you. Turn on your phone and hear you. Track and Trace you everywhere you go. We are already living in a totalitarian 1984 world.

That's how it is. Deal with it.

Midnight Thirteen
06-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Oh no I walked in to the General! *Dies*

Come back to us to Duskky stay away from the light.

Midnight Thirteen
06-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Ignorance at its finest ladies and gentlemen. I see the conditioning has done wonders for you.

Did you cut your hair?

Commandermech
06-07-2013, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=Midnight Thirteen;802879]Did you cut your hair?[/QUOTE

Yeah I actually cut my hair yesterday lol and apperantly its doing wonders for me : p

Duskky
06-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Come back to us to Duskky stay away from the light.

I'VE BEEN BROUGHT BACK *gasp*

Omnifarious Xji
06-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Did you cut your hair?
That I did. Was going bald, bad genes... Orrr stress.

Ensu
06-07-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm gonna keep reading my offline books with their recycled paper pulp and their colourful covers.

Obderiath
06-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm gonna keep reading my offline books with their recycled paper pulp and their colourful covers.

LOL, books aren't made of paper! They're made of internet!

Brad
06-08-2013, 09:57 AM
The govenrment is spying on us oh no what are we to do

download anonymizer programs

LOL, books aren't made of paper! They're made of internet!

dose that mean this forum counts as a book if so im going to name it "El book of bazzaro"

zion
06-08-2013, 10:03 AM
download anonymizer programs

dose that mean this forum counts as a book if so im going to name it "El book of bazzaro"

fake IP's wont help you on this one :p