PDA

View Full Version : re-play story line

jonorion
06-07-2013, 02:44 PM
If i start the story again will i keep my guns and stuff??? Stupid question i know, but there you go. Thanks

BlackR3ap3r
06-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Worst noob question ever..... Of course you keep your stuff...... The benefit of redoing the story line is quick easy exp and a random weapon/shield/nade

Luffy490
06-07-2013, 03:06 PM
^What BlackR3aper said.

Also, you won't get the exact same weapon rewards from your first play-through. Instead, you're given the random loot chest in your replay missions.

Other than that, you keep your progress in the game :cool:

jonorion
06-07-2013, 03:21 PM
i would say thanks but your a bit up your own *** hole you patronising prick.......

BlackR3ap3r
06-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Your the one that asked a ****** lvl question on the forums rather than googling it and finding the answer yourself. so don't b!?ch when you get all the info you need in a expedient manner just cuz there's a little hate attached to it

Luffy490
06-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Calm down. Jonorion was just asking a question.

BlackR3ap3r
06-07-2013, 03:47 PM
And then proceeds to call me a prick for adding a little humour to my reply, which had all the info he needed.
I guess comic book guy is obscure to them
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/Andra1/FailFile/Thread-Crap-ComicBookGuy.jpg

Barrik
06-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Your the one that asked a ****** lvl question on the forums rather than googling it and finding the answer yourself. so don't b!?ch when you get all the info you need in a expedient manner just cuz there's a little hate attached to it

Wow, this guy ^^ needs a hug. Do you need a hug little guy? Cuz it looks like you need a hug.

DjSeraphim
06-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Wow, this guy ^^ needs a hug. Do you need a hug little guy? Cuz it looks like you need a hug.

Yeah free hugs for EVERYBODY!!!! *jumps up and down excitedly*

jonorion
06-07-2013, 06:07 PM
And then proceeds to call me a prick for adding a little humour to my reply, which had all the info he needed.
I guess comic book guy is obscure to them
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/Andra1/FailFile/Thread-Crap-ComicBookGuy.jpg

you need to get out more boy. if you didnt like the question why take time to answer like a troll. Is it because you feel the need to boost your inadequate self esteem by being a knob to people that dont spend their entire life playing games. save your hate for yourself when you look in the mirror and realise what a pathetic excuse of a human being you are. Send me your bank account details and i will put enough in it for a few therapy sessions for you. Peace and love

S7YLEE
06-07-2013, 10:42 PM
^zing he has a point