PDA

View Full Version : De-Synchronisation

ShadowofWrath96
06-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Platform: Xbox
Server: UK/UN

I've had defiance for a little while now and i have loved playing the game until the sieges have come along. For some reason when im near or participating in Seiges & arkfalls ever since the 0.020 patch, im starting to get some heavy de-sync.

First noticed on Siege day 1 - combining the amount of players in one area & NPC's seem to overload my xbox. players start tread milling off into the horizon, going through whatever is in the way, NPC's stand idle as i pump them full of lead just to watch there health bar return to the state it was the moment i started dealing damage, when 'de-sync' occurs im unable to switch weapon, activate powers, summon vehicle or see live locations of players or NPC's.

Then starting yesterday some of these issues have started to appear in Arkfalls - treadmilling, idle NPC's. if i had a capture card id happily show the world whats going on rather than attempting to explain it.

Although its annoying i have done everything i can my side: Ethernet connection, debugged my console, even ran line tests with my provider to ensure i wasn't getting intermittent connection. When it comes to online play im fine on Battlefield, halo and any other title. it is literally just defiance.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this is appreciated.

mikepaul
06-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Usually when I see people stop moving properly and enemies become invulnerable, I'm about to time out. No cure, just ride it out...

Papa_Zane
06-07-2013, 09:54 PM
I get this quite a bit as well. If i start to see it. I walk over somewhere safe away hoping i didnt get attacked while it happened. Usually if i ride it out and it doesnt log me out. it will come back around and i can finish alright. If i was attacked the screen all flashes white and i start holding x( if i have self revive) or just crawl around lol