PDA

View Full Version : Defiance team appreciation thread. Thank You for the hard work.

METALPUNKS
06-07-2013, 05:42 PM
I have to make this thread. After listening to across the badlands i cant help but to thank everyone here making this game the best game possible. Man you guys and girls truly give 100% to this game. Im proud to be a part of it. Across the badlands just opened my eyes to what you do exactly. I know in time the game will just get better and better.

There are a few threads that would not agree with this one so why not make this appreciation thread. Just to say thank you dev team for something you feel they have done for you. I love developers that play their own game. Also the ones you can tell they had a blast making. Gearbox was my number one for a long time but now there is a tie between the two.

Here is one thing that is always given when i log on to play the game. I know I am always gonna have a good time. Sure the game may lag during a seige and i may get a disconnect but its expected and itll be fixed with this team being the foundation of the game. But even with those mishaps i just log back on and get back to destroying some enemies. Again thank you and keep it up.

eridian
06-07-2013, 09:01 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....gearbox is one of your fav developers? A:CM, duke nukem forever. nuff said.

METALPUNKS
06-07-2013, 09:32 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....gearbox is one of your fav developers? A:CM, duke nukem forever. nuff said.

That may have been a flop but they took it because they didnt want one of their favorite games to dissapear. I even think most of the game was already made an they got it in the end, not exaclty sure but borderlands makes up for it all. Gearbox is awesome. You go to their forums and you will hardly see any hate threads if any. The only reason there are some here is because some people are impatient and some may actually have valid points but you cannot deny the fact the defiance team is constantly bringing us updates and new weekly content and the fact that they play and love their game.

Kard
06-07-2013, 09:49 PM
The fun I have doing arkfalls, sieges, and just rolling around with my friends outweighs the frustration I experience with the servers. As far as MMO games go this one is still in it's infancy. Trion cranks out fresh content regularly and I'm interested enough to stick around and see where this game goes.

The Lady
06-07-2013, 10:23 PM
I guess I'm lucky because I don't have that many problems when I play. My son has had some issues, but I haven't had half the issues I have read other people have. I enjoy playing the game, and have fun either running around by myself or with friends.

Xanirus
06-07-2013, 10:34 PM

They SALVAGED DNF dude, and did what they could with it. (Which wasn't much.) They didn't create the mess it was to begin with, it was already a mess.
By your logic, I take it you hate all the Half Life games and Borderlands then.

Epyon
06-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I havent had any issues with the game at all, and Ive played since launch. Ive encountered bugs, but theyve been dealt with.A lot of people act like theyve never seen a bug or a glitch before, they happen and theyre fixed. They continue to add content and provide what feedback they can to our suggestions. Theyre doing what they can to deliver a great game. Its a good idea to make threads like these to thank the devs and mods for the game theyve given us and continue to polish for us; because you never start with a diamond, you have to cut and polish it before it resembles anything youre familiar with. I can already see the trolls and QQers rolling in to this thread, but I hope the Defiance guys focus on the good here.