PDA

View Full Version : outlaw synergy question

hYp
06-08-2013, 11:05 AM
do u get the 5% bounes on every shot when you sawed off shotguns are outlaw an u use them with the other outlaw weapon obv , like on my courier i cant tell but on my frc heavy scattergun i can tell the last shot dose mroe an same with grind fragger i can tell i get more dmg outa last shot , but since sawed off only get 1 shot dose that mean everyshot gets that xtra 5% dmg? any insight on this

Zabuza
06-08-2013, 11:11 AM
It shoots 2 shots every time. Although you pull the trigger once. It only applies to the 2nd shot.

I see your predicament though, seeing as the courier fires both rounds at once. So, if you only have 1 shot in the mag and pull the trigger, which side fires? That one should be getting the 5%.

Of course your secondary gun has to be Outlaw as well.

hYp
06-08-2013, 12:29 PM
thats what i was asking i figured both shots didnt get the xtra bounes but ive just never been able to see the dmg differance on the 2nd one , but you say it dose work like this then? cause my outlaw curior also has +8% dmg on next shot after a kill so if im gettin that 5% aswell with 1 bullet then im gettin a big boune dmg on my orange curior an my other weapon is outlaw i link it with my outlaw immlulzer with the busrt mag so it dont help that gun much but with the curior as the end it dose wonders

Kard
06-08-2013, 04:09 PM
The outlaw bonus does apply to one shot clips if that's what you're asking. My favorite class for arkfalls and sieges is outlaw synergized wolfhound and VOT mass cannon. Twin it with maxxed out overcharge with the overload perk and I put out so much damage.