PDA

View Full Version : Please fix inability to see friends and clans. Bug has existed for over a week!

phoenix13
06-08-2013, 01:50 PM
I have boosts for this weekend for both clan and group, yet I cannot join us together or add new people. This is wasting my purchase. Please put this as a high priority bug.

Thank you.

BadPanther86
06-08-2013, 01:55 PM
If you are trying to play with them Ina group you have to join their phase. I don't know if this has anything to do with your question though.

Meatshld
06-08-2013, 02:10 PM
can't even get to their name to join the phase... no clan list, friend list... nothing

doubleshot27
06-08-2013, 02:24 PM
im having the same problem so is all my friends

Blu
06-08-2013, 02:29 PM
yea just logged in an hour ago, and cant inspect anyone, cant see any friends, no clan memebers, and all this is going on during bonus exp weekend..

my clan boosts are not showing up, just the 25% one from this weekend, does this have something to do with it? just odd that all of a sudden this is a large problem this weekend..

seen someone said they have had this problem over a week?
and im pretty sure most ppl know how to join there friends phaze, that aint the issue here, the entire clan or friends not showing up, boosts not showing up, cant inspect anyone..

hot fix this, or maybe its not a bug?
just seems odd this is going on during the bonus exp weekend..

Chevota
06-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Its a bug that has happened sometime afternoon EST today. Was on this morning with Clan and boost, came back after lunch, and it was out.

Just gotta wait. **** happens, as annoyingly as it is and as often as it happens in Defiance. Aint much you can do but Play alone, or not play until its fixed.

Nate Murder
06-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Yeah, it's happening to all my friends and clan mates. We can't send group invites and we can't inspect. We paid for boosts as well. Either they need to fix it now and compensate us for our time lost, or they need to refund our money.

Blu
06-08-2013, 03:36 PM
with all this advertisement they have just on these forums alone, should not be no problem to give out bits after this,

tell your landlord or your light company to be Patience, especially if you dont even let them know you aint goona have there money or a time frame of when you will have there money,

bet your *** has a 3 day eviction notice on your door, talking about you fixing to be taken to court over your late *** rent and how you cant contact them to set up a payment plan or whats going on with your situation,..

leave your landlord in the dark or your power company,
they aint gonna play with you..
Patience huh?
after 2 months and 550hrs, ppl running out of that,

Courtesy bits or fail..
Just so we can re buy our boosts and to be honest, time is money, it aint just about boosts we losing, its about time we losing playing this game with our friends, most who have stoped playing, that was playing since beta..
cause its not fun dealing with flames and ppl who cry about weps being OP and seeing patches come out to nerf these issues, yet gameplay issues that we tried to speak about during beta is just now getting dealt with, now we have these kind of issues..

played alot of MMORPG's and i am use to constant change and evolution, but its another thing when you are completely changing a game..

thats like im use to surfing waves in the ocean on a surfboard, i buy my surfboard from surfstation but when i take it out to the water it dont float, its not even the same board i bought, its some dummed down boogie board that im forced to use cause of everyone else crying over surfboards..

oh yea, i could be like all my other friends and just give up, throw my hands in the air and walk away,
but i am truly Defiant and like to overcome and adapt..

which is why i didnt troll these forums untill lately..
still dont really care, just no one is around for me to game with anymore, cause of these issues..

and it sucks, cause this is one of the only games in yrs, since tribes2 and diablo2 that i really enjoy playing, alot..

Torque
06-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Even I am having this problem and hopefully trion is fixing this issue because personally I hate it too

Nate Murder
06-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Even I am having this problem and hopefully trion is fixing this issue because personally I hate it too

I created a bug report a little earlier and one of the posters said that Trion is aware of the issue on twitter.

doubleshot27
06-08-2013, 06:10 PM
i dont see it on their twitter do you have a link

lumpyyogurt
06-08-2013, 06:50 PM
This is just plain awful, I finally have some time to play some Defiance, I just convinced some of my friends to get the game and play and it's broken.

Nobody has any pride in what they do for a living anymore and all humanity should hang it's head in shame.

CORPORATE AMERICA NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenix13
06-08-2013, 08:12 PM
FYI. The servers are coming down in 5 minutes. Hoping for a fix. Fingers crossed.

Turantula
06-08-2013, 08:19 PM
I think a bonus, bonus day is in order here. Its only the right thing to do, hell its the least yall can do Trion.

phoenix13
06-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Reboot did not help. Still having the same issue. :-(