PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me ??

DeanKDR
03-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Don't know if it's just me but this game... I haven't got a clue what it's about or what I'm meant to be doing. Thought it may be:
You go around and can decide to do certain missions either on your own or with other people on that server or you can just wonder around talk to people, buy things from shops and kill other online players but it's just shooting these mutant things that are terrible with AI and graphics look about 10 years out of date. So far i've given it 3 hours of my time and all i've done is killed a few mutants (Easily) then gone to another bass, killed mutants (easily) and just keeps repeating. No idea how to upgrade guns or why they even need upgrading when things are so easy to kill. What's it all about? Just confused :confused:

RoganTheGypo
03-24-2013, 09:14 AM
You can't spell 'base' in its proper context, thus your opinion is void and you are forever a bell end.

But more in depth essentially your opinion on the whole matter basically stops you playing pretty much any mmofps/rpg or any game at all for that fact. So go pakour or whatever it is your kids do these days.

DerHerbman
03-24-2013, 09:17 AM
What's it all about? Just confused :confused:
Its about testing the servers and some basic mechanics. Thats why itīs called BETA ;)

DeanKDR
03-24-2013, 09:20 AM
nice reply and very constructive.

DeanKDR
03-24-2013, 09:23 AM
So testing the AI doesn't matter? I'm not a computer guy as in knowing the ins and outs so guess I expected everyone jumping on board with answers like these :)

Daholic
03-24-2013, 09:30 AM
ive bashed this game for the past few days, and i must say this game has grown on me some how. Heres the thing Dean..you can do what ever you want. You dont want to quest..cool, do all the mini games. The potential in this game is threw the roof. If mini games arent your thing, check out the skill tree, become familiar with different abilities, you never know you might find that certain combo that really sticks.

TRAP
03-24-2013, 09:35 AM
LOL I do agree with the upgrading guns part because I didnt really see they point since everything is easy to kill anyway which is the first thing I mentioned in the online feedback after I killed that Sgt guy at the sniper hill with a pistol in less than a minute LOL. But the graphics part doesn't matter cuz there are lots of games with better graphics that suck. So graphics arent really everything. But everything else is pretty much true but I like it LOL.

Also that guy that tried to correct your spelling said " So go pakour or whatever it is your kids do these days" But what he should have wrote go was So go parkour or whatever it is you kids do these days. Just saying....

DeanKDR
03-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Didn't realise huge difference in BETA and demo, my bad :)

Mur
03-24-2013, 09:42 AM
You can't spell 'base' in its proper context, thus your opinion is void and you are forever a bell end.

But more in depth essentially your opinion on the whole matter basically stops you playing pretty much any mmofps/rpg or any game at all for that fact. So go pakour or whatever it is your kids do these days.

Nice! I was just going to respond to his post with, "YES!"

Dayrec
03-24-2013, 11:21 AM

I like that part about mmofps\rpg made me laugh like crazy lol.