PDA

View Full Version : Cant join friends or leave groups

SebastianGomez
06-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Title says it all. Anyone else having this problem? After all the money Ive spent buying Microsoft points and exchanging them all into bits to buy all the skins, vehicles, boosts, season pass, etc. you'd think they'd be able to fix this, among other frustrating bugs that happen on a daily basis. Dont even get me started on how many times a day I get booted to the Press Start screen. So annoying. And yet here I am, still playing. I love this game so much, its amazing, but for God's sake Trion...

Fuggaak
06-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Yep, same on most accounts (especially the money sunk into this game). Sometimes I don't even have a friends menu, and when i look up my friend through the player search it says they aren't even online when I am sitting next to him watching him play. Can't change phases/shards, d/c's all over the place (at the end of arkfalls a lot, and i come back in a different shard that i can't change out of, missing my rewards). I'm in the clan obsidian and the majority of people I've talked to (when I can, chat is screwed up too sometimes) have the same issues, one of the biggest for us is we aren't getting the clan 7% bonus that wasn't going to end anytime soon, last time I checked. This is a GREAT bunch of problems to have occur on an exp increase weekend.