PDA

View Full Version : New to PvP

Decaey
06-08-2013, 04:13 PM
so i am thinkin about jumping into PvP on Defiance. was wonderin if n e 1 had n e good tips for me. i tried it once, and well, lets just say i found out wat my *** felt like (as it got handed to me the whole match) ROFLSTOMP. so n e advice would b appreciated. pls leave all sarcastic comments to urself, as i dont really care to hear those. i am mainly tryin to go about gettin my Echelon rep up, as i got all my other reps up to trusted.

Kard
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Best advice would be above all be patient. Defiance multiplayer is still kind of unbalanced. You will probably get roflstomped a lot. That's nothing against you as a player, there are some really good players out there, as well as, though, there are unbalanced weapons and glitches that a good number of exploiters are prone to use. What I'm trying to say is try not to let dying get to you. Once you get the hang of it, Defiance multiplayer is a lot of fun.

Other advice would be:
-Have at least one dedicated PvP loadout
-Check your surroundings and keep your eyes open. Enemy players will only show up on your radar when they're firing their weapons or shortly after, and sometimes not even then. Don't let them sneak up on you if you can help it.
-Conversely, you're invisible to their radar until you fire YOUR gun
-Infectors are for jerks.
-It's okay to be a jerk sometimes.
-Glitched infectors are hellbug-humping haigis (Hehe, try saying that ten times fast)
-Keep an eye on your ammo

All I can think of at the moment.

AmnesiaHaze
06-08-2013, 06:00 PM
still need to find the fun in that mode, so far is just a chore getting the daily contracts for ego pursuit , the only positive moment is once the contracts complete and i can stop for that day